Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

I can't decide what to do first :think:

I do need to pop to the agricultural store to pick up Red Mite powder and some bird sand.

I also can't decide whether to deliver my eggs and easter eggs today or tomorrow, I also HAVE to make the almond slices as I promised Phil, and had an inspiration to make a Bacon, Cheese and Onion Pasty Pie :wink:

Also, I have football later, a late kick off though at 5.20 and its live on Sky. Its the "big" game the local derby match against Swansea :anxious:

Em - whatever you decide to do, have fun :P

Vicki - Good luck with sorting out your lounge :wink: I hope you are working Ric hard :lol:

Well I need to:

Go food shopping

Make stuff as kitchin side is covered with eggs - your pie sounds delish!

Pressure wash the (purple eglu)

Pop to farm shop to get cat food and greens for the chooks

Turn the other inccy on and get ready for hatching :dance:

I am a football widow today :boohoo: Jus is currently watching Soccor AM and then Man u are on the telly. No doubt he will be watching later too Debs....who should I tell him to support......the blues?? :wink:

I am a football widow today :boohoo: Jus is currently watching Soccor AM and then Man u are on the telly. No doubt he will be watching later too Debs....who should I tell him to support......the blues?? :wink:

He HAS to support the Bluebirds :D I usually end up on telly as I am the 3rd row back just to the side of the home bench, 4 seats in. So Em, you could watch it and look out for me :wink:

I'd start with the worst job Em, and then continue saving the best job until last :D

OK - I will endure 90 minutes of toture just to see if I spot ya! :wink: I have put the reminder on the V+. Have also popped back in the thread to your pics and Jus now knows what you look like and will be on the look out too! :wink:

Well it has started to rain so that has scrubbed outside jobs off my list! Off to the kitchen to cook up a storm....laters! x

Afternoon all, hope you are all enjoying your Easter Saturday activities. You all look to be very busy........ I was up early and after feeding the babes, went to the local fruit and veg market to the buy the things we don't yet have in the garden. I am now being a goddess in the kitchen preparing Fish cakes, Lentle moussaka, and pepper pot beef. We have my father-in- law coming to stay plus a friend of mine from Manchester in a weeks time so getting ready for that...... I'm off to the gym this afternoon to do some weight training and hopefully shift last nights paella and vino...... Hope the game goes well Debs and that "The blue birds" win. My nephew will be there cheering them on.

Enjoy yourselves everybody. :D xx Hasta luego.

Lots of cooking going on I see - well my muffins are made and tested (well you have to dont you) and I have to say they are delicious.

I expect most of them will get noshed by DS when he pops in for a visit later.

Am off to get the temp run ready for tomorrow :dance:

Well......

Paradise Slice is out of the oven and cooling and Quiche is in the oven cooking :D

Am contemplating making lemon curd :think:

Have fun Tasha! Try to sneak Lacey into your car for me :wink:

Laura - do you need a second taster? :P

The sun has just come out so I am off outside after this cuppa to pressure wash stuff! :twisted:

Have fun Tasha :D

Sounds a good days cooking for most :dance:

Well my bacon, cheese and onion pie is about 10 minutes away from being done and the almond slices are in too :D

So I will have something to take to footie with me :wink:

I have also spent some quality time with the girls :D

Laura - do you need a second taster? :P

Sure - but you'll have to be quick - son has just arrived home :lol:

Sent CTB out to buy aubiose and wheat - came back with corn so I've sent him back again, it wasnt tricky was it - all he had to do was read the list :roll:

Well, Wow! what a busy lot you all are :shock: Sounds like a good cooking day. Not for me Im afraid.

I think i need to grow up a bit. We went to a poultry auction today, and was there when they started packing the birds away. I couldnt believe the way they grabbed 3,4 or 5 birds by the leg and just shoved them into the baskets like so many rag dolls :( almost folding the birds into the tray :evil: I know these people are farmers, but still, it quite turned my stomach.

Sorry to put a downer on such a nice day, but that was my day, until now, gonna go out into the garden and give my chucks some extra special cuddles :D

Well Quiche is out of the oven :) Smells scrummy!

I spose there are benefits to football being on telly.....at least I get to dribble over Jamie Redknapp (sp?) :wink:

I am waiting on OH to provide lunch.............currently he is crying into his cuppa cos of the footy result! :lol:

Hiya, I know i said I wouldn't be on here, but I'm feeling sorry for myself. Started being sick at about 4am, and it continued on and off until about 12. Got really bad pains across the top of my bump, but I think it's actually my stomach hurting rather than my actual baby bump. I'm going to miss our friends surprise 30th b.day party now :( and I've missed the soup and cheese lunch at the Church Hall, we go every year, it's to raise money for Christian Aid. Hubby still took the boys though and they both won an Easter egg on the raffle.

They'll all be going to the party soon, at least I'll have some peace and quiet.

Debs you be very careful at the footie, don't go talking to any hooligans. Hope it stops raining for you too.

Awww, Poor PT, ahh the joy of pregnancy eh? 4am? :shock: again you poor thing. You are sure its your tummy and not your bump arnt you?

Sounds like your doing the right thing anyway, keep your feet up and have a gentle day looking for Debs on the telly :lol:

Hope you feel better soon. :D

I haven't gone :(

My ongoing stomach problem started playing up at about 2pm, I have been in agony :(

So I am going to watch it from home instead.

Feeling sorry for myself now :x

Sandie - that sounds awful at the auction, I would have been really upset too.

Ruth - Hope you feel better soon xxx

Oh no Debs, sorry your not feeling well :(

Time for you to put your feet up too then :shameonu:

At least i dont have to watch football (yawn) just to look for you :lol:

The auction was awful Debs, those poor little birds, I suppose thats the difference between us and farmers? Such a shame :(

I haven't got out of bed yet, apart from to go to the bathroom. It's at times like these I really wish we had an upstairs toilet. The potty's have really come in useful though, instead of a bowl/bucket :lol: (just for being sick in I hasten to add, I don't think I could actually sit on a potty :oops: ) I'm blaming the fish and chips last night, I was the only one to have fish and everyone else is fine. Danny kindly announced to the whole Church hall that mummy had been sick, luckily it was mostly only my family there. I'll probably be on the prayer list tomorrow :roll:

Hubby actually the chooks out this morning, he's now got the joy of putting them back in the run again, for the first time ever! :anxious: May go and watch out of the window :lol:

Aww Debs! Hope you feel a bit better soon too. Look on the bright side, it's warmer and drier in your house :D