Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

:shameonu::shameonu::shameonu:

Stop with all this another Brahma talk you lot!!!!

She's going to have to learn how to talk Columbine as thats the friends she's got :notalk:

Right, just for that I am making you wait another 15 minutes for photos :wink:

*Ok, Phil is still doing stuff to them. I said I promised photos by 1pm, but he has said that you have to wait. Sorry* :anxious::oops:

Hi all, just finished a good mornings work in the garden while you lot have been feeling sick, eating fried eggs and generaly loafing about. :lol: Sorry Sandie, not you of course, you were cleaning the chooks out. :clap:

Rain? whats that? Debs :lol: How can a bit of rain stop a photo shoot, get the little darlings in right away it's one o clock. :wink:

They are just uploading now, he has kept it down to his favourite 54 :shock::lol:

Explains why it took him so long now :roll:

I shall have to choose my favourite few, and will upload them as soon as I can.

Rest assured that I will be glued to my laptop until such a time as you have seen my new babies :wink:

Phew, lost tinternet connection then - PANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC !!!!!!!

S'ok, gotya back :anxious:

Alright Debs, we'll wait :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Shirl, yes thank you, I have been busy, hence the eggs on toast, yummy they were too :D

And yes< Lewis is right, where is your avatar? :D

You should have a piccie of Minky on there, I know Noodle would appreciate that. Although the little madam has gone broody on me :roll:

Its raining here too - not too badly though :)

CnN are sitting in the eglu feeling sorry for themselves, and the quacks are in the borders and getting muddy :lol:

Gerald is 'chasing' Jemima ... ducklings anyone? :lol:

*waves at Vicki + Mel :D*