Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

Ooo could this be a new Omleteer Lewis? :clap:

Hope so :)

I like it too Claire - went all around when I did work experience with Guide dogs 8)

The place we went to eat was really quirky - cool art, and lights and the tables were all different and modern chairs.

Happy Easter Ruth :)

Hoping for good weather too, for the wedding :P

Lewis may have finally found some Naked Neck eggs! :mrgreen::whistle:

These are my friends eggs ... who will live with us after they hatch :lol: , 3 TNN and 3 frizzles 8)

If 1 TNN hatches and its a girl, Lewis will be rather happy :lol:

The bank have charged me £25 overdraft fee again - the one they said they shouldn't have charged last month so refunded me (I haven't been overdrawn since the first time in January). I phoned them and the man basically just said they only refund charges once :eh: ... this is after the first person hung up on me :shameonu::roll:

Might ask in branch next week, and see what they say :)

Happy 17th! Or was it an April Fool and we're really still on 16? :?

Sorry to hear about the DD chicky. :( Right - you go in the branch and sort them out! Speaking as an ex-banker don't take "we don't" for an answer because they jolly well do - especially when it's their fault in the first place. Don't forget to take note of their names so that they can't say "Wasn't Me that spoke to you". No fobbing off youngsters you naughty bank! Hmmph - or I'll go and sort them out for you. The dragon lady has spoken! :twisted:

Ooooh very pretty tattoo. Me likee, but not enough to get one of my own! :lol:GNR

Yep, my boy is 20 in June - erk! :shock:

Happy Forum birthday Debs. Partay? Debs isn't here to join in. Pooper Debs! :lol:

I'm back :dance:

I now have my 2 new babies Vicki and Mel.

Vicki has cuddled up to Tegan straight away, but Mel is on top of the cat carrier :roll:

Photos tomorrow, I promise :wink:

The breeder was lovely, and is meeting with Hanns next week regarding selling Eglus :clap:

He seemed chuffed when I said I had an Eglu Classic and Cube. He had LOADS of Eglus.... even more than Em and Tasha :wink:

He also sells Garvo, and comes to South Wales once a week, so I have bought a sack and if the girls get on with it, he will meet me every few weeks with some sacks 8)

I am very very tired, so will probably be in bed soon :oops:

Good news Debs :D - sounds like a prodcutive day :P

Aunts friend didn't come round but she still wants to come next week to have a look.

The other aunt + uncle (the chickeny ones :lol: ) are here though, came to see the WIR + meet Cilla - he likes the WIR and wants to build his 2 a tall run so he walk in + out of it without crawling :lol:

They are cuties, they are 17 weeks and 1 day :wink: so younger than I have had before.

But hopefully this will allow Tegan to make some friends and I can slowly introduce them to the rest of the group.

I don't know where Cooks is :think:

Hope she's not injured herself :(

:think: Not sure where she is either ...

The second diamond dove chick hatched earlier and is doing ok so far :)

On an unrelated note, Tasha - did you ever make an electric hen from a reptile heat mat?

I was just about to buy a heat lamp, but then remembered you posting about making one (to Raina I think :think: ) :lol:

Cooks is ok, she texted me earlier I am just surprised she hasnt been on here this evening :D

Lewis I never did make that electric hen but I have used the mats nder chicks (not very young ones though as yet)

If you do want to make an electric hen just duck tape the mat to a bit of wood, add legs and a J cloth fringe round the outside and away you go

I'm glad Tegan has a friend. Hope Mel settles down soon.

I think Cookie is still trying to post on 16 :lol: Or perhaps she deleted her last notification so doesn't know we are on this one. Harrrrr! Or perhaps she's had to have her foot sorted and gone to bed early because it's too ouchy. :(

What do you make of this?

Erin had a birthday card today from Murray's sister. Inside was a letter full of self pity and lies that I wanted to go and make SIL eat her words. I was sooooo angry. It was a blatant attempt at getting at Murray and I find that using Erin as a tool is bang out of order. So do I tell my dear MIL what I think and would like to do? Or should I treat it with the contempt it deserves (while imagining all sorts of suitable punishments)? We will certainly show the letter to his cousins - they will relish it, howl with laughter - and pull it to shreds as there are spelling mistakes (one howler is that she has started going "bar hoping" snigger). Amazing as she has a university degree in English. Garghhh I am soooo angry even now. :evil:

Where's the Pimms? Oh yes, I drank it. :oops:

Cooks is ok, she texted me earlier I am just surprised she hasnt been on here this evening :D

Lewis I never did make that electric hen but I have used the mats nder chicks (not very young ones though as yet)

If you do want to make an electric hen just duck tape the mat to a bit of wood, add legs and a J cloth fringe round the outside and away you go

8) I like using a lamp because you can see them, but they're £20ish and just googled it and found a post on P.P. cost £20(?) a month to run a 250W one, in electricity (won't tell father :lol:)

Might have a go at making one :)

... just thinking about it, how long can they stay under an electric hen for, before having to use a lamp :think:

Sorry - I'm talking chickens on the crazy thread?! :anxious:

*hands Kooj a Pimms* :wink:

... and while she's asleep, shall we go and visit Pepsi and Tinks? :whistle: