Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

Kooj! Did you just blaspheme!?!

The kitchen roof is leaking :roll:

We have a big velux window and the bottom corner of it is dripping :roll: - not too much though, so have just shoved a bucket under it and will wait for the parentals to return :lol:

:lol: at Henry!

Bantie :D

Parentals are back :)

They're bought a new camera for the holiday + wedding - Sony a230 ... a DSLR'y one :)

Don't know if its any good, but they think so.

I thought we should have just bought a normal compact digital camera so it can just go in someones pocket :lol:

:lol:

Phew, lost tinternet connection then - PANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC !!!!!!!

S'ok, gotya back :anxious:

Alright Debs, we'll wait :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Shirl, yes thank you, I have been busy, hence the eggs on toast, yummy they were too :D

And yes< Lewis is right, where is your avatar? :D

You should have a piccie of Minky on there, I know Noodle would appreciate that. Although the little madam has gone broody on me :roll:

:oops::oops::oops: Can't do it guys. :oops: Tried and tried, but nothing happens, made things really small and everything, but no, nothing comes across. I thought I could do it from my picture file, but still nada. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

They are tinkers being broody. Two of mine are at the mo, they are lovely with it though I can do whatever I want with them. I have told them at the Camel Park if they have any abandoned babies to bring them up here, so you never know could get some chicks this week. Sir Minky is getting old I think, as the eggs Princessa was sitting on were not fertilised, they are both 6 soon so I guess that explains it.

Sorry, I am in and out this afternoon. It takes two days to water the part of our garden that is not on the automatic watering system so have to keep moving the hose pipe. :roll::lol: Need to work off those choccies.

:lol:
Phew' date=' lost tinternet connection then - PANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC !!!!!!!

S'ok, gotya back :anxious:

Alright Debs, we'll wait :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Shirl, yes thank you, I have been busy, hence the eggs on toast, yummy they were too :D

And yes< Lewis is right, where is your avatar? :D

You should have a piccie of Minky on there, I know Noodle would appreciate that. Although the little madam has gone broody on me :roll:[/quote']

:oops::oops::oops: Can't do it guys. :oops: Tried and tried, but nothing happens, made things really small and everything, but no, nothing comes across. I thought I could do it from my picture file, but still nada. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

They are tinkers being broody. Two of mine are at the mo, they are lovely with it though I can do whatever I want with them. I have told them at the Camel Park if they have any abandoned babies to bring them up here, so you never know could get some chicks this week. Sir Minky is getting old I think, as the eggs Princessa was sitting on were not fertilised, they are both 6 soon so I guess that explains it.

Sorry, I am in and out this afternoon. It takes two days to water the part of our garden that is not on the automatic watering system so have to keep moving the hose pipe. :roll::lol: Need to work off those choccies.

:lol: What photo do you want as your avatar?

Aww, hope you get some chicks 8)

6 is old! :P

Ah Shirl - hope the choccies are going down well. I'm sure someone will manage an avatar for you soon enough.

I've just opened bottle of champas - well it IS a bank holiday, am off into the hot tub for a soak!

Lewis - bet that DSLR come with a mahoosive manual :lol:

and - Whats all this about roasting Tegan :shameonu:

I've just opened bottle of champas - well it IS a bank holiday, am off into the hot tub for a soak!

I like the way you think :D

I think I will have a glass of wine, with some chocolates maybe.

Shirl, Laura... what have you done to me :shameonu:

Shirl, I would offer to help you, but Phil had to upload my avatar :oops:

Hello Shirl :D Can you point that hose the other way you are getting me wet. Never noticed you'd not got an avatar :?

Sorry you got wet. :lol: I just had to walk through it it's so hot here. :oops: I know, I'm rubbish at this tecno stuff Plum. Still, "Ooops, word censored!"ody knows anything until they are told, as my old dad used to say. Bless him. I'm sure someone will help me out in a clear and simple way. :lol:

hhhhhhmmmmm Half three - sounds like time for a little drinky poos :D Hair of the dog and all that!

Jus has just text me from the golf course - he is a very wet unhappy bunny! :lol: I told him to stay home and help me clean the windows!

Well....I have had a productive couple of hours......sorted through heaps of paperwork on my desk in the office and have managed to shred/recycle most of it. Scooted the big pooter over a bit and now have a spiffy brooder all ready to go. Just plugged my electric hen in and waiting for it to heat up! :dance: