Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

Been at work but it's got better. Got a date for groundwork for run being done, OH has been and met Pickens a kitten coming to live with us in a month and I have a piece of original pottery from our own mad forum potter. :dance::lol:

Happy Easter! :D

I have no Easter Eggs :((but only cos I munched them last week)

I had such great plans out in the garden today - cut the grass, paint the broody ark and the last few fence panels, maybe even cut the hedge.....but it is raining :x

Looks like it will be another day in the kitchen.........marmalade, lemon curd and something scrummy for tea me thinks!

oooh and on a chicken note - Alice went to bed with the other bantams last night so I have opened the gate to their two seperate runs and they are all currently gossiping over their breakfast :D

And I dreamt of Tom's GIANT chickens last night - the boy was as tall as a Jus and was sitting on my sofa watching the grand prix :shock: Anyone got a dream book that can tell me what that was all about :eh::lol:

Happy Easter crazies. :D Been to church :liar: and am now having a cup of coffee and a hot cross bun. I promised myself a fruit only day today after indulging in all sorts of rubbish food last week :lol: that's gone out the window already :lol:

Are you feeling better today PT and Debs :?:

Maybe your dream means you would like to marry a chicken Em. :lol: Much less hassle. :lol: Just chuck them some grain and they are happy, no standing in the kitchen for hours on end. :lol: Hate to think what the kids would look like though. :lol:

Bit dreary looking over here this morning , but I have loads to do so will but on the gardening boot and set to in a while.

Keep upto date on your new arrivals Laura. :dance:

Have fun. Has the easter bunny been :?:

Why did easter have to fall at the end on the finacial year? My DH would be here if it hadn't. :(

Morning all :D

Feeling fine and dandy today. Its like that though :roll:

Well we have just had boiled eggs and soldiers today in lieu of chocolate eggs :angel:

Laura - Can't wait to see the new girls later.

Em - I have consulted my dream book :liar: and it says that you are a stake raving mad, chicken obsessed lunatic :whistle:

Off to deliver eggs now (chocolate and real :wink: )

Laters xxx

Hi everyone and a very happy easter to you all :D

Glad your feeling better Debs, Em err.... erm... yup, good dream :anxious:

I never liked broad beans until we grew our own either !

Looking forward to seeing your chickens Laure :dance:

I let Talulah and Tyra out in the garden today, in the eglu run. The sun was shining and all the other girls were out. It was so funny watching all the other girls surround the run to get a good look at the newbies. They were hardly out half and hour before it started to rain so back in they came :roll: I think they enjoyed it though :D

hello all

Pepsi is now out of her broody spell, chicks are doing well and growing heap,s I now have a shed with a roof all felted and shelving inside with all my chook stuff, it's very cool. I am not normally a shed person but I love my shed as hubby saved it from the skip. Only cost us £15 for the felt for the roof so bargain huh?

whats been happening?