Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

Well...not sure my cooking will live up to Debs but if she attends Cambs there will always be a place at the table should she find herself over my way :)

I have a big bag of Haribo!!! Things are going to get messy!!!!! :dance::clap::dance::lol::P:wink::clap::dance:

Edited by Guest

And she can visit my parentals in Brum :lol:

Went to the birmingham conservatoir a few weeks ago - tis like a maze of practice room after practice room. They're knocking it all down in a few years and relocating :?

Years ago we decorated DD's room in zig-zags - took even longer to mark out and mask off. This was really easy - you use a spirit level Lewis :wink:

Ahh, but I don't have a spirit level that long? :?

:wink:

Have you seen those laser spirit levels? - they were on Dragons Den + got turned down apparently :lol:

You don't need a really long spirit level - ours was a metre long - just slide the level along. So long as it's straight you can just work your way across the wall :D

:lol: I was only joking

:wink:

Incy temp seems to be staying put with just a 40W bulb - 60 was too hot so went back down.

Gosh Lewis, £100 a week :shock:

Thats more than I have :wink:

I know, its loads ... but apparently its the cheapest loan you'll ever get so might as well take all of it, and can save the money if I don't use it :P

OMG save money never known a student yet who did that Lewis. :lol: Am laughing so much I think I'm going to wet my pants. :lol::lol::lol::lol: You save money when your a Student lewis and I promise to eat my hat. :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Lewis :oops: my excuse is the paint fumes :wink:

How long til your eggs hatch?

:lol:

They're going in on Wed/Thurs so they're due 29th/30th :D

:lol: - I'm not planning on saving the money, just will take the whole loan and use it rather than only taking half :angel::lol:

ooooh Laura......is the book good?

I have the Family Cook Book (just lacking the family :roll: ) which I love!!! OH dragged me away from the books in Tesco the other day so I didn`t get a chance to have a lookyloo at this one.

I think Sandie has gone to the hospital now :pray:

Hopefully :anxious:

See...my offer of a lift scared her into it....Lynsey must have told her about my driving....it was ONE emergency stop...just ONE!!!

Hope she is ok and sounds like it will be sore....