Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

Just been out for lunch absolutely fantastic place. Jimmy Spices - it's a buffet place with Indian, Chinese, Thai and Italian (pasta and pizza) food! Only tried a little bit though - didn't want to over indulge :liar::drool:

ily Jimmy Spices :mrgreen: They have everything :lol: ... Nat went the other day with his friends German Exchange person :)

Which one did you go to? Have been to the one in Sutton + know theres one on Broad St + in Solihull :P

The chucks would have been fine for a few more days Sandie :shameonu: I think you'll need a big Mr Men plaster for your foot ....

1403097_MR_CLUMSY?$web_spill$

:angel:

Parentals have gone to Gloucester ... just because they could :lol:

Have been out in the garden with the chucks + the new neighbours grandson (guess he's about 6) was watching the ducks through the fence then realised I was there and got all :oops: and ran off :lol:

Just picked up an email ... some of the eggs !eggblue!!eggcream!!eggwhite! were posted earlier! :mrgreen:

All this excitement ... I hope the incy doesn't die on me again and at least some (hatch) ! :lol:

Cilla next to the guinea pig run:

4496741801_3d97e5dcfd.jpg

4496751393_2ac80150df.jpg

My ugly little Diamond Dove chick:

dsc00632er.jpg

:)

I really like the daffodil one, and want to know when I should expect to see the other 104 photos :wink:

Just uploading :wink:

They're for the Easter thing, so once I've narrowed it down they'll go on there :lol:

Have fun :)

oooh Cilla is SO pretty :D

I am off to the Poultry Club meeting so I might see you later but I might not, depends what time I get in.

Last time I went most of the roads I needed to take on my way home were closed due to road works.....lots of cones but not many road workers :x

Laters people!!

Sandie - I hope that you are resting!!! :wink: