Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

ok that was hard work :(

Our outside tap along with everything else in our house seems to be made from chocolate and gave up on us mid Jan so cleaning the Eglu was a strictly buckets affair

Still its clean now, not very but its clean

I'm sure you are a fab driver Lyns :D x x

:lol::lol::lol: reserve that judgement until your in the car with me.. :lol: :lol:

I cant believe you've been out there cleaning at this time of night.. :shock:

oooh and our fire alarms just went off!!! checked everything and its just the log burner.... :roll: letting it burn down now just to make sure.

Morning all!

Sandie - glad you got it looked at and hope that you got some sleep.

Told you to go to hospital didn`t I!!! Super Nurse Em!!! Do I get to wear my pants outside my trousers now!!??? (looks like my sugar high continiues :anxious: )

Have a good day at work Debs.

Morning Chick Vic!!

One more cup of coffee and then I am off outside to plant up my hanging baskets and pots! :D

Sorry guys - couldn't catch up with all those pages - saw QPR's result - um, typical. Dad always liked the underdogs! Well apart from living down the Bush that is. My uncles still support them. :roll:

Anyhoo morning all. I have guinea pigs to clean, birdies to clean, plants to plant, washing and ironing to do. Oh lucky me! :lol:

Morning all :D

Feeling ok this morning, managed to get my hair washed anyway :lol: just gotta get Tyra to the vets now :lol:

Hope everyone else is having a good start to the day.

Em, can we have photos of your new 'pants on the outside' outfit? :lol:

Right, off to dry my hair then get to the vets :D