Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

Are they really?!

How 8)

The pigs at the farm always used to play football

... then tip over their bath and turn the yard into a mud bath and bury them :lol:

Don't like the mod colour change :vom: ... should be orange like the shop :P

Whoa Nellie! Those biccies look :drool::drool::drool::drool:

And !eggblue!!eggblue!!eggblue! for Lewis. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Oh dear I seem to have gone overboard on dribbling smileys, eggs and jealous smileys. Ho hum. Well I haven't done much today at all, bad girl I am. Just enjoying freedom without Mother tutting at me and hiding the cutlery in the wrong places. It's cold and cloudy outside. :( Chickens have been really naughty today. Especially as I can hear Patch yelling across the street now. She did have a blast of water up the bum for continuing when I got back. I have been very cross with them and they aren't getting treats so there! Brass K"Ooops, word censored!"s! Raspberries to you lot whingeing and bokking in the garden like there's no tomorrow. Play those cards again and there might not be tomorrow for a few of you! :notalk: Dragon lady has spoken.

Have a good tea Lewis!

I have just been rudely awoken from my little nap by an egg announcing chook :roll:

Got someone coming over to look at the (green eglu) in a little bit - should I get changed do you think? Current outfit involves old jeans, covered in fence paint and no doubt a smearing of poo and my old college rugby which DEF has chicken poo on cos I Gin shot one at me earlier :lol: Said rugby shirt also lacks a collar cos is got torn off in a "friendly" :lol:

:lol: Am at Nans on computron looking for Brugmansia seeds ... as you do :wink:

Fish, chips + peas for tea :drool: - she bought me + nat some creme eggs + caramel eggs ... I didn't eat the creme eggs like a good boy :D

Father was in a grump because "he's not having 22 chickens running round the garden", we all just :) and ignore him when it comes to pets now! :lol:

He'll soon stop moaning when he sees the cute chickies :angel: