emmab

Procrastinating again!

I just thought I'd tell you all. I'm supposed to be writing an essay. So far I have; bought perfume off ebay, joined freecycle,(and got rid of my sister's wooden bathroom accessories) written to my friends on facebook, eaten 2 cheese cobs, played with the chickens, played the omlet quiz (3/10 rubbish!) and read most of the posts on here! It's 3.38 and no work done! ha ha ha! Wondering what you lot are supposed to be doing instead of reading this? :lol:

For once................NOTHING!!!!! Got an early finish from work, going out for tea so no cooking to do and my 2 delightful children are out playing!!! :dance:

Ok, ok, ok, the pile of ironing has just reminded me it's there, the duster just jumped out of the cupboard chased by the polish, the only thing not shouting at me to be done is my Tax Return!!!! For once my accounts are done early!! :lol:

Well, I am supposed to cleaning the little bathroom and then I need to put clean bedding on my bed, still haven't done the washing up from lunchtime and the kitchen is a mess. Need to iron the bathroom curtains and put them back up.

I have cleaned the big bathroom from ceiling to floor, washed the bathroom curtains and cleaned out the drawer unit in there, I even used a toothbrush and scrubbed into all the nooks and crannies in the shower cubicle :angel:

The hall needs tidying, the laundry basket, drawer unit, towels, loo brush are in there while the bathroom floor dries.

Seeing as I am the only one here until Sunday night I can do it whenever I please :D

Spill the news :wink:

I am right where I should be, as have done what I need to do tonight :dance:

My news....I've just been in touch with my biological grandfather for the first time :D Probably a story for a new topic rather than hijack this one but as you know I don't have time tonight as I'm preparing for a wedding :lol: which is obviously not why I'm still sat here :shock::lol:

Spill the news :wink:

I am right where I should be, as have done what I need to do tonight :dance:

My news....I've just been in touch with my biological grandfather for the first time :D Probably a story for a new topic rather than hijack this one but as you know I don't have time tonight as I'm preparing for a wedding :lol: which is obviously not why I'm still sat here :shock::lol:

Looking forward to hearing about it, and have fun in the wedding :D