buffie

More bantams?

Right I am going to get into serious trouble but I am broody again. I have 3 bantams in the mark one and fancy 2 more.

1 Am I pushing it occupancy wise?

2 Will Mikey pack up and leave?

3 Am I ok to just go for it

:P

Go on help me out, where should I look if I did?

BBx :D:D

I've got the mark 1 kate so is it too small for more do you think, wouldn't be fair to introduce one?

I'm thinking 2 pekins with Lottie, wills and flo? I can almosst feel Mikey creeping up on me and going

:shock::x:roll:

Oh please let me have 2.. :pray::pray::pray::pray: :

It's because it's spring I know I get this soooo often. Thank goodness we never had children, oh I can't even start to imagine.

BBxx

Sorry Buffs, misread about the Eglu. I thought it was a Mark 2 :oops: .

The size difference isn't that much when you compare the Mark 1 with the Mark 2. Hmmm, not sure :? . I suppose when you think that some of the Eglu owners with more than one Eglu and lots of chickens often find them all crammed into one Eglu overnight while the other one is empty, there must be plenty of space inside!

Have just been out in my dressing gown and slippers, like barbara :wink: and could swap the girls around and put harrie and charlie in the mark 1 again.

I am going to be in so much trouble :D

Right have decided to get PP today it should be out, look at local breeders and sow the seed. I feel sorry for mikey but the urge is so bloomin' strong. It's like the house I have filled it to capacity and now need to make sure I have as many chooks as I can get and then it's done! :wink:

Lke having an addiction isn't it :roll:

Right boiled egg nearly ready and off to walk daisie and dora and then clean eglus and off to MK.

keep posting I need your support! :D:D

BBxxx

I'm going to get them and pop them in the eglu and then tell Mikey :oops::roll:

BBx

If he's anything like Him Indoors he won't notice!

I'd had my second Eglu and four more hens for three weeks before he glanced over the top of his newspaper and clocked them. :roll:

I'm going to get them and pop them in the eglu and then tell Mikey :oops::roll:

BBx

If he's anything like Him Indoors he won't notice!

I'd had my second Eglu and four more hens for three weeks before he glanced over the top of his newspaper and clocked them. :roll:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeee :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He will notice BUT it'll be too late :dance::dance::dance: I'm so childish aren't I but can't think of another way. I always do the 'how much do I do around here' . :wink::D It started with 2 then 3 then 5 and will have to stop at 7 until we get the bit of land!

What fun :wink::D:P

BBxx

Hazel, Kitty and Arthur were snuck in, with agreement being reached later on them staying. Anything else, I have gotten agreement on (in the animals/eglus line). Which is terrible, because I desperately want a greyhound and Duncan won't say yes.