buffie

More bantams?

Well just been out with a friend and she asked me not to tell her OH something and I said don't tell Mikey about bantams. We agreed to keep quiet :D

Oh what fun but I do feel a bit bad. It's my therapy though and I need to keep sane:D

BBx

BBx

That's what i do with most purchases, "what, this old thing, i've had it for ages" :wink:

Me too, works a treat with earrings and clothes - not so sure about chooks though. But if I wasn't at full capacity the moment (well almost there is room for one more!!) I'd certainly give that reply a try :wink:

Go for it Buffie

E

Right I am going to get into serious trouble but I am broody again. I have 3 bantams in the mark one and fancy 2 more. You love trouble Buffie! :wink:

1 Am I pushing it occupancy wise? Not sure here!

2 Will Mikey pack up and leave? Not a chance he loves you to bits pekins and all!

3 Am I ok to just go for it Be a devil! In fact why change the habit of a lifetime! :wink:

Ok so we say nothing but help you out with the names! :lol::lol:

Mikey decided to keep a secret, I found out on friday, nothing bad but never the less he told me he had wanted to only tell me when it had actually happened. More keep quiet than keep a secret really.

I said, was he saying it was ok for me to do this then. He said 'YES'. So there we go I can keep the secret and tell him when they are here, he says it's ok :wink::D:lol::lol::lol:

what colours should I have and where's Claret when you need her :wink:

:oops: I am bad,

BBx

Absolutely Pam :wink:

Not sure what colours he'll have BUT I will start looking at colours and see hwta he has. I am :oops: to say I haven't really got into colours and all the breeds through time limits I suppose. Will add that to my list of achievements for this year.

Can't wait, how many days now :?:D

BBx