Falkor Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 ooooh a posh water bath!! Very nice Debs And I am happy to drive to Wales So there is a car coming from Cambs and can pick up people en route! The cost of a lift? Buy me a bag of opal fruits and I am a happy lady!!! (Although please be aware that I had a roundabout, ROUNDABOUT, ROUNDABOUT!! moment on Tuesday when driving Lynsey so you get in my car at your own risk ) Kooj!!! A jersey giant Lynsey - i have placed bids and asked questions Get up off the floor and stop sniffing the bleach!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 Lyns/Em - you can't have these secret conversations and not let us in on things Phil has said I can have it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 ooooooh I had forgotten about your Roundabout! Roundabout! Roundabout! moment Em was nauuuuuuughty... I have just been out and replaced the younguns feeders with a grub and glug and they squealed like they were very excited.. :lol: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 Morning all A sunny but cold one here. I've got a poorly boy, am worried his food allergies may be returning Can't get into Drs till next week so may have to take him to walk in centre if he gets worse. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 Poor Adam Food allergies are awful Well........ I have been doing an excited dance around the house and making Phil laugh..... why?............... I have ordered the ebay Water Bath, and submitted an offer which was accepted Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 aarrrrh poor Adam. I tried to get a Dr appointment so i could get a repeat perscription - middle of MAY! ooooohhh Debs When do we need to pop over to give it a test run? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 Wooohoooooooo Debs Adam used to suffer a lot when he was younger with food allergies and eczema but grew out of it when he was 6/7. Only having problems if he over loads on dairy. He hasn't had an overload this time and the spaces between tummy episodes seems to be getting less and less. OMG Em can't believe you can't get an appointment till mid May thats Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 I know - it is mad isn`t it! But as it is only for my eczema cream i can`t be bothered to argue with them. I will have to lather myself in Aqueous cream until then Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 How about we set a date for around June for a visit, all crazy threaders welcome, once I have had a month or so to play I mean that genuinely Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 Poor Adam Food allergies are awful Well........ I have been doing an excited dance around the house and making Phil laugh..... why?............... I have ordered the ebay Water Bath, and submitted an offer which was accepted which one was this??? have I missed something again. ?? Poor Adam Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 Have you tried Dream Cream from Lush Em? Have used it on Adams eczema before to good effect. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 How about we set a date for around June for a visit, all crazy threaders welcome, once I have had a month or so to play I mean that genuinely ooooh yes!!! I can`t do the weekend of the 6th (BHWT rescue) but can do any other!!! Have you tried Dream Cream from Lush Em? Have used it on Adams eczema before to good effect. I never go into Lush normally cos the smell gives me a headache but I will have to investigate. I used to use Udder cream but can only seem to find it in Herd sizes buckets at the moment Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 How does Saturday 12th June sound? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 I'd love to visit and dont pay for diesel so could be a designated driver???? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 Fab stuff So Saturday 12th June, its a date, and I will prepare a Michelin style taster menu for crazy people Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laura & CTB Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 There'll be a stampede heading for the crazy thread now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 There'll be a stampede heading for the crazy thread now Now that would be just cheating I think I will need to write qualifying conditions My table seats 8 though, so realistically should cover most regular crazy threaders who can get to South Wales and are free on that date (as I assume not everyone would be free, and not everyone could get to South Wales eg. Shirl in Tenerife Although Shirl, if you can you know you are welcome ) Of course, I also doubt that our elusive founder will come either If more than 8 want to come, I shall have to pursue other seating arrangements Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 I'd love to visit and dont pay for diesel so could be a designated driver???? oh me me me me me me me :lol: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 If Em and Cooks can get to my house we can leave from there and swing past to pick Lewis up (if he needs transport)and then head down the M50 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 Yep, I can get to your house Tasha and I am sure Lynsey can get to me! (Might mean getting up early though cooks) I will sit on the seats in the WIR if required oooh it is lunchtime! I putting the kettle on! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 Will be back from my hols by the 12th Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 Yep, I can get to your house Tasha and I am sure Lynsey can get to me! (Might mean getting up early though cooks) I will sit on the seats in the WIR if required oooh it is lunchtime! I putting the kettle on! I can get up early sometimes ya know.. :lol: ;lol: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 Oooh what have I come in to? Partay at Debs? Bring a whatwouldyoulikemeto? The chicken is to be called Pancake. Erin is off college today and so will pose holding this magnificent beast so we can put you all out of your misery. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 (edited) oooooohhhhh someone has just brought cake into the office looking forward to the pics Kooj! REEEEAAAAllly Lynsey!? Just spoken to Little Bro, he has confirmed that Lemon, the pekin, will be travelling back to my house at the weekend as she keeps beating up his little frizzle boy Edited April 22, 2010 by Guest Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 22, 2010 Share Posted April 22, 2010 Just bring yourselves, a healthy appetite and an open mind to try interesting things Have ordered some ingredients, and when I told Phil what I bought he said "I want to eat food, not a chemistry set". I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself Cooks has got some things out of me on the phone, but she knows individual potential ingredients and not full dishes Can't wait to see the photos Koojie, and naughty Lemon Em Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...