Lewis Posted April 19, 2010 Share Posted April 19, 2010 Early night Nights Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Morning all, Hotel has wifi, and you know me I can't keep away I am soooooooo excited, I start my "shift" in the Michelin Starred restaurant in an hour and a half I am like a kid at disney We had the 6 course taster menu last night, and its the 9 course taster menu tonight Going to have breakfast now Laters xxx *Debs runs off squealing with excitement* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sheilaz Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Good morning, crazy peeps. Welcome to part 19! Chickwiggle was the killer of part 18, congratulations. It would have been Lewis, but I realised that I'd split it after his Goodnight a couple of times already and, as he's often the last one up, it seemed unfair on the rest of you, although it's a convenient place to close a topic. So, thought it was more appropriate to start part 19 with a crazy Goodnight, that should confuse new members, and well done Lewis for being the starter. Debs, that all sounds fantastic, have a great time! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Whoo hooooo! Teabag does her stuff so well (grovel)! Congrats peeps! Anyone for a croak? I think it's getting better - no squeak and sound actually comes out now! Well sort of anyway. And another lovely peaceful day without aircraft. So this is what it used to be like in the olden days - ahhh bliss. Apart from yelling chickens it's ideal! Hope feet, burns, tums, sniffles etc are all on the mend - and lets see if we can have a whole thread without injuries this time! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Geoid Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Part 19 JJ will be devastated Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Hope feet, burns, tums, sniffles etc are all on the mend - and lets see if we can have a whole thread without injuries this time! should I stay away then??? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laura & CTB Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 No Cookie - you just gotta be really extra careful Very quiet round here too Koojie due to lack of planes, hmmm - think I can hear Debs squealing though Stressful day yesterday - 3 chooks with rattles so one drew the short straw and went to the vet - Baytrill all round now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Probably wise Cooks Matey Don't though as we'd miss you Koojie is going to have to cope with further injuries *Blows Raspberry at Koojie* Had my breakfast and its now 45 minutes until I start my "shift", I'm doing Phil's head in He's going off to Tintern Abbey to take photos Laura - sorry to hear about your girls I thought we were going to have to take big Suze to the vets as Saturday morning she was sneezing and had a snotty nose, but 2 days of Poultry Nutri Drops and she was fine - that stuff is magic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 ooooh exciting Debs!! I won`t mention my cube run related injury that i sustained this morning have a good day everyone! x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 *SQUEAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL* They have just brought me my Chefs jacket and apron, and told me I can go down when I am ready Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Have a great day Debs Not a good start to the day here A fox managed to dig under slabs outside the back of my bantam run and has killed two bantams I had a spare eglu so we have put them back in it for now until we can do repairs etc. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 I have my youngest off the first day back at school with this headache/migraine, I have a docs appointment for him for 2pm, which was the earliest I could get as the tablets he has are just not working, his attendance record will be pants soon becuase of these headaches. They just appeared as soon as he got to a certain age and wham knock him off his feet. ***this doesn't count as an injury*** Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Have a great day Debs Not a good start to the day here A beep fox managed to dig under slabs outside the back of my bantam run and has killed two bantams I had a spare eglu so we have put them back in it for now until we can do repairs etc. oh no Claire!!!!!!!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Sorry to hear that Claire. Oi Debs! Nope, not having it. No more injuries at all - looks at Cooks. I won't have it on here at all! No way. No how, not having it, no no no. Cooks you'd better get some pillows and some rope around you to be on the safe side. I thought I could hear some banshee noise - just Debs squealing. Have fun! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Just received this by email from a collegaue (i playfully tapped him yesterday when we were both on the stairs and he is now telling everyone I pushed him down ) SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 @ Em Oh Claire, Im so sorry, how awful, Grrrrr those blooming foxs I hope your other girls are ok. Yay I was the thread killer, never done that before Oh Shusshhhhhh Debs, I can hear you squeeling from here - good luck and have an absolutely fantastic day, cant wait to hear about it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Hellooo! Have a good day Debs, what a lovely day for Phil to go Tintern Abbey too, me jealous. I've got to think of a way to get to Bude on the 21st August. My bestest friend from school, finally booked her wedding yesterday, they've only been engaged 9 years. They actually live in Kidderminster but they met in Bude, so they're going for a small do in the registry office, then a simple meal afterwards. I wasn't really expecting to be invited as they're only having 20 guests, but she's just informed me that we are, but I don't know if the kids are or not I've told her I won't be offended if they're not, but baby number 3 will only be about a month old, so I can't really go away overnight - my mother wouldn't cope I'm so excited for her though, they've been together nearly 13 years, and she's been trying to tie him down to a date for ages, but they couldn't decide on where or when or anything. Eeeek, will have to find something to wear Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Oh how lovely PT, Bude is beautiful and hopefully nice weather then too. Oh youve got to go, lovely to have something to look forward to and a great excuse to get dressed up after having baby no. 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 ooh Claire - I am so sorry about you girls. Blooming Fox As Sandie says I hop your other ladies are ok and hugs to you ((HUGS)) WHY I LOVE MY OH: This morning as we were getting ready for work I was on my way downstairs to make coffee, OH was in the bathroom. About half way down I noticed one of the cats had brought us a very dead present: I said: "there is a mouse on the stairs" he said: "where?" i said "there on the stair!" he said "where?" i said "right there!" He sang " a little mouse with cloooooggggggs on!" I laughed so hard I cried! Should also mention he was naked at the time so added to the effect on a grown skin headed man singing with his arms spread wide! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Oh dear, the pictures in my head now!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Oh dear, the pictures in my head now!!!! If only i had caught it on camera!! It would have been a You Tube sensation! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 You could always ask for a repeat performance tomorro morning and be prepared! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 You could always ask for a repeat performance tomorro morning and be prepared! I will speak to the cats nicely about it and see if they will oblige with another mouse Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Euwww Ohh, feeling a bit icky for some reason, gonna go and have a lay down me thinks catch ya later Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 20, 2010 Share Posted April 20, 2010 Euwww Ohh, feeling a bit icky for some reason, gonna go and have a lay down me thinks catch ya later I can see how the image oh my OH naked would do that! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...