sadietoo

The Harcombe Diet

It's not like Atkins, because you can eat pretty much unlimited vegetables. And you can have carb meals, you just don't mix them.

I know what you mean about cutting down on carbohydrate, I used to have that problem - once I'd done the five-day starter on this though, it was much better, so I really recommend it as being worth sticking to.

Phase 1. Day 1!

I started this diet when I read the thread.So thanks for the recommendation. It looks like a great diet and full of the sort of things I naturally choose to eat.

I have a yoghurt question that someone might be able to answer...........

The book says Natural Live Yoghurt in phase 1, but does anyone know if this can be ANY NLY as I am not at all keen on the substance, but am rather fond of Greek yoghurt (and the one I have found is natural and live).

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi!! just reading this post...I know it's been a while,but is there anyone else still doing this diet?

how are your findings couple of years later? still on it? anything new?

I am struggling to find some interesting recipes as I don't have the recipe book and don't really eat meat ( only chicken breasts)

it's my 3rd day of Phase 1 and it is going not so bad so far...