I guess the backlog goes a long way as I suspect that it's not just peopel off the forum that have been ordering them!

However I have a theory too. The purple ones will be delivered last-this is my thinking as when Fee rang up saying her eglu didn't come with the grub and glug, (purple ones, they said they didn't have enough dye at hand at the minute). So it will take a while to get enough dye in to make all of your purple eglu cubes!

But if the dye comes in ready mixed, they will do the biggest order first, and I would guess that is purple.

I have ordered two chickens because I am too cowardly to put my Cube together, so although mine is purple I'm sure it will be later than those going out by courier.

My money is on those who have ordered purple cubes but no chickens.

Green won't be first...

They will do any blue and yellows first and any left over dye they will mix up and do a few odd green ones.

Whereas RED they can just put through the manufacturing process without any tinkering so we will be first :lol::lol:

Edited by Guest

you know what - plastic moulding is really expensive - hence the price of eglus. Also it is not easy to change colour half way through a batch as you then get mingled marble effect colours. Mmmmmm now they could be nice! It must happen, they must get slight seconds when they mould them! Perhaps we could have one of them ay?

No seriously, hubby has plastic mouldings done for his machines - & quite a few imperfections are made & we have to keep them to the standard one colour to prevent any marble effect, so Omlet must also have a warehouse full of ones that aren't quite perfect. They would probably call them reconditioned maybe???? It's a nice thought!

Red is the first colour in the spectrum, so Jaime will get his first - then it will be my orange one ( in my dreams)!

Emma.x

Slight seconds....

Omlet wouldnt want to be stuck with those perhaps I could get 2 for the price of one :D

They would have to be RED with a slight smudge though - I dont want to be waiting round for a purple smudged one. :shock:

:D.......I'm almost hoping they do make the red first for Jaime, just to avoid the agony, :wink::lol: even though I'm desperate for my purple.

We used to work in the plastics industry. I knew that recycled offcuts were used to make a cheaper sheet colour referred to as "jazz". We didn't stock it, & for many years I imagined all the jazz would come out in interesting colour swirls, each sheet being slightly different. Sadly, I later found out that jazz was a dull, uniform grey.

Anyway, that passed a bit of time. Anyone have a definite Cube date yet? :lol: