laurmurf

what the chicken enthusiast wants next...

Emma - Just wanted to say thanks :doh: after reading your post earlier I have been unable to stop singing Copacabanna :anxious::lol:
.................SNAP!!!

Laurie...................you need help :shameonu::lol::lol: . Thank goodness you have the attention span of......ooohh look a chicken!!!. Otherwise there may be a danger of some of these beauties actually turning up in your garden :wall: .

I never thought I'd say this........but........I miss your Malays :oops::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: , long live the dinosaurs :dance::dance: , can't wait for their return :D .

Laurie...................you need help :shameonu::lol::lol: . Thank goodness you have the attention span of......ooohh look a chicken!!!. Otherwise there may be a danger of some of these beauties actually turning up in your garden

Take no notice Laurie, A lovely little flock running round the garden like little animated loo brushes would be great. 8):lol:

could you do poodle designs on your frizzles, space chick?

You see I was thinking a normal silkie, with a poodle cut around the neck would give you that look - are you changing tack on bird choice for breeding next after those horrid people at the show stole the photo in your PP magazine?

Tracy