Plum

2011 Christmas Crafty Swap-Photos page one

There's a link to the guidelines on the first post. Feel free to make whatever you feel happy to do as long as home crafted and it'll be received in that spirit. In the past there has been a wide variety of crafts from food and goodies to pottery, paintings, cards and sewn items.

If others are in agreement we won't have a theme or restrictions just make an item. We love to see pictures afterwards. I'll see if I can find threads of old swaps :D

Clairey I have sent you a message. :D

Hey plum, as I'm newer to the forum (joined in June) I'm not familiar with the exact rules either, so could I have a copy of that message? Ta!

Squiffs, its on page one of this topic and also one of the stickies at the top of the Crafty Fingers page :D

She'll have posted it before I've given you the names. :lol:

How much longer do you think I should leave it open folks. I'll send a message to some of the others who've joined in before but may not have seen it this time.................thread has gone though. :? Shall have to think who's missing.

I've started :dance:

P

:shock::shock:

is it only me that is slightly scared by this statement :lol::lol::lol::lol:

cathy

x

Well, this is the first time I've done this and I don't know how long it's going to take me to finish so I've chosen something that should suit anyone, and I can add stuff once I know more. :lol:

P

I keep having good ideas but I'm putting all my craft stuff away in boxes and piles around the house to decorate my craft room (spare bedroom) and sort out storage, shelving etc., so will be an incentive to get on and painting ready for my first project in my new organised life :lol: .