Plum

2011 Christmas Crafty Swap-Photos page one

If you haven't already sent your addy to Plum, get it pm'd to her, she'll probs send them out tomorrow with our names........it saves her having to send out millions of pms :wink:

In fact, I may be being pushy here but..........if anyone hasn't sent their address to Plum, please do ...........is that ok Plummy Elf..please can I play too :D

Squiffs rules are made to be broken :shameonu: but cautiously it's only by a short time.

Kazzy73 I will ask you for your address and send you one at beginning of December. :D

Chook n Boo you are included sorry I missed your name on the list but it's on my magic name mixer 8)

Everyone has sent me their addresses but there's so many be patient or I'll make a mistake. ( :shh: Egluntyne :lol: )

Everyone has sent me their addresses but there's so many be patient or I'll make a mistake. ( :shh: Egluntyne :lol: )

I didn't see a thing!! :lol:

Thanks so much for doing this Plum ... it's a huge undertaking ... but you know what they say ...if you want something doing - ask a busy person.

I've been working on mine on and off over the last week, but have been able to spend the whole afternoon today crafting, which has been lovely. I haven't done that for such a long time - never seem to be able to fit it in anymore. So I've got the bulk of it done today and really enjoyed myself. I'm really pleased I joined in with the Christmas crafty swap and having that deadline has really given me the incentive to get upstairs and craft! :) Hope they like it!

Nooo don't cry, send it! That's not what this is all about - crying & despairing! It's about making something, anything with love & sending it with more love to a friendly Omleteer - who will love whatever you make! It's more a act of friendship than anything else!

I'm not finished & after researching my 'person' - I've discovered they are a bit whacky, so may do something a bit wierd & wonderful to it. :wink:

Emma.x

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still thinking here :oops::oops::think:

How do I research my person - read all their posts?? I 'll never have time :(

It will just have to be a gift of thoughtful hope - whatever that may be :wink:

Second panic - is there anybody male on the list - gender would affect my choice of what to make - now I think I am perhaps overthinking the whole idea? :wall:

I think I am suffering a smiley overdose....