Plum

2011 Christmas Crafty Swap-Photos page one

I know, I was just stressing too much last night - I have bad memories of a previous swap when the beautiful item I received - which still hangs in my kitchen - was so far above my paltry offering that I felt really bad. Luckily, we are not - I assume - on a direct swap, so hopefully all the expert crafters have been paired up together! :lol:

Mine has been wrapped with love, packed with care and is on its way.

I've just dropped mine round my parents so my dad can pop to the post office for me. Hopefully it should arrive in time for Chrimbo. Hope my omletter likes what I've done. I got two lovely squidgy presents in a parcel a couple of days ago from my secret Santa. It's so exciting!

:dance: Mine is here!! Lovely little rhyme in the card and a jar of homemade mincemeat and apple & prune chutney that wont last long :lol: (didn't open them, they weren't wrapped) plus something else wrapped - soooo tempted to open it. What is wrong with me, I am not as excited about opening any other presents :oops: My gift has been received too so I am sorted :D Thank you Secret Santa (postman thinks I am even more weird now :lol: )

:oops: thank you. It's a pleasure to do and feel really naughty knowing who all the secret santas are. 8)

Here's hoping everyone gets their gifts in the post in time. If anyone's having trouble let me know and I'll contact your swappee to save anxiety.

I'm keeping mine for Christmas day but it's killing me, big box marked on every possible space 'very fragile' and weighs as much as a feather 3.gif

2.gif

Woohooo my lovely postie has just come in his van & delivered a a parcel to me! :D

I opened it & there was a card in saying about handmade goodies & mentioned about cooking - so I thought I best open it all up. Wow wow wow! Someone has me sussed as a foodie!! I know who my Santa is & will thank them personally in a min.

I have a jar of mincemeat with a very alcoholic warning. 8) A jar of Quince paste for eating with strong cheese. How did Santa know we always have a cheeseboard & not only at Xmas? I also have 4 Xmas pudding cake bites, that had strict instructions to eat all by myself. I have had one & they are Mmm mmm mmmmmmm! :drool: I also have a handmade Xmas tree decoration which now has pride of place on my tree. It's called a biscornu. I'm fascinated & will google later, as I'd like to make some of these.

Thank you very very much Santa - all is beautiful & much appreciated! i must have been a very good girl. Will post photo later - once it's re charged!

Emma.xx