Plum

2011 Christmas Crafty Swap-Photos page one

Aha! A large, squashy packet has arrived addressed to jimnpaula, return address an accountants firm in Salford :think:

... hmm, no notes on envelope to say do not open... wrapped pressie inside smells faintly of fruit and spices.

Can't wait (but will), thank you Secret Santa, whoever you are :clap:

And thank you Plum for organising it all. :clap:

P

Let you know when I hear from them :D Mr postman probably scratching his head over the names.

Only 2 secret santas not said they've posted yet but I don't think I said to do that. :?

Yes you did give a date plum. Post by 14th Dec. :roll:

Yes but she didn't say to say when we'd posted :)

Advice please: I don't have ID with my address on it... and, my name isn't 'squiffs' - will this be a problem when I collect my parcel from the sorting office? Or will they be charitable seeing as it's christmas... xD

Let you know when I hear from them :D Mr postman probably scratching his head over the names.

Only 2 secret santas not said they've posted yet but I don't think I said to do that. :?

:lol:

Advice please: I don't have ID with my address on it... and, my name isn't 'squiffs' - will this be a problem when I collect my parcel from the sorting office? Or will they be charitable seeing as it's christmas... xD

Take a print out from here. :lol: and your normal id. :D

Dear Secret Santa and Chief helper the Elf Plum :) My parcel arrived this morning- very exciting BUT.........................................

my Secret Santa seems to know far more about me than I expected- especially based upon what info I passed on when requested. Come on own up who are you? How do you know what I do and where I work? You name one of my colleagues too which makes it even worse!!!!! Have I given away so much info about myself in an earlier post at some time - have you trawled through all my posts :lol: Or am I just missing something really obvious :oops:

Thank you very much for everything , including the intrigue!!!!!!

My ID doesn't have my address on it though :( I don't have a passport or driving licence...

Ubereglu, I've been ID'd for parcels before, especially big ones that need signing for, it does say on the card to bring a form of identification, to stop people nicking other peoples' post. It may be that I don't need it, but it'll be just my luck if I do :(

Post Office charitable because it is Christmas?!! My daughter had her birthday last Saturday - a parcel was returned to the sorting office last Thursday, they had set a leave 24hrs rule before collection at our office for Christmas. As it was addressed to her I took her, with her id. However when I asked her 'have you got the card?' she though I meant her id, not the left card about collection, so they wouldn't give it ti her, despite id. What they did do was actually find the package and put it out for delivery the next day - she couldn't believe they had their hands on her parcel, knew it was her birthday present (id had DOB) and still refused!

Tracy

My parcel arrived really early and has been packed to take with us at Christmas - thank-you my secret santa.

I have been a bad secret santa and posted late, but we had said 14th 2nd class, so I did post mine 1st class, so should have arrived by now - I also made sure the package was a shape to fit through a letter box to avoid the sorting office issues - I was waiting 30 mins for a school jumper yesterday with all those getting Christmas parcels!

Tracy