Plum

2011 Christmas Crafty Swap-Photos page one

:dance::dance::dance: Our postie left me a note written on one of my letters as he thought I may still be in bed and didn't want to wake me. :lol: It said Chicken shack I have left you parcel on the porch so not to wake you. :shh: Since I move I have misslayed my insrtucions on how to down load images so I have put an image on my Flickr site. Clicke the link below to veiw the not yet opened parcel. :lol::lol:

Thank you to my secret santa I am looking forward to opening it tomorrow. :D

A big thank you to Plum for organising all this and keeping a cool head while all around was madness. :D

HOORAY!

I'm not even involved in this but I've been checking & hoping you'd have got your present before xmas :lol:

Looking forward to seeing pics of all :D

:dance::dance::dance: Our postie left me a note written on one of my letters as he thought I may still be in bed and didn't want to wake me. :lol: It said Chicken shack I have left you parcel on the porch so not to wake you. :shh: Since I move I have misslayed my insrtucions on how to down load images so I have put an image on my Flickr site. Clicke the link below to veiw the not yet opened parcel. :lol::lol:

Thank you to my secret santa I am looking forward to opening it tomorrow. :D

A big thank you to Plum for organising all this and keeping a cool head while all around was madness. :D

HOORAY!

I'm not even involved in this but I've been checking & hoping you'd have got your present before xmas :lol:

Looking forward to seeing pics of all :D

Hi Sam you can get involved if/when there is another crafty swop. :wink:

Thankyou so much, secret Santa!

I have been sent a beautiful handmade pencil case and a fabric covered notebook with a chicken on the front. I don't have a clue who you are, but clearly someone very talented - the other members of my family couldn't believe these were handmade, they are so beautifully done :clap: . I will upload a photo later on.

Thank you secret Santa :-)

We have a received a lovely hand made wreath which is now hung in my lounge ready to be admired by all my guests today.

It must have taken AGES to make and it's lovely so thank you I will post some pics up later on x turkey is in now so back to bed for an hour or so x

Happy Christmas guys have a great day x

Wow!!!!! I have a seriously talented Secret Santa!! I'm in awe of knitters! Got some beautiful Aran knitting with leaves on absolutely stunning, some cute egg cosy hats with pom poms, and an exquisite paper mâché bowl , which mum is besotted with (think I'll have to frisk her later!!) Thank you so much Secret Santa, will take and load photos, probably tomorrow :wink:

Thanks again to my Santa for The yummy Xmas pudding cake bites - all gone about a week ago! :whistle: Thanks also for the Biscornu decoration on my Xmas tree. I googled them - wow what a lot of work involved! :shock: Also thanks for the Quince paste - which we are having later with our cheeseboard & cold meat platter. Thank you for the mincemeat which got made into Mince pies yesterday - yours certainly beats Robertsons! Can I pleeeeeease have the recipe as the pies are divine!!! :drool: Took a photo when it all arrived. So will upload it when I have time over the Festive period.

Thank you Special Santa. xx

Emma.xx

Thank you Thank you Thank you my Secret Santa :clap::clap::clap:

I have a lovely fabric noticeboard with chickens and chickeny fabric! It's wonderfully, gorgeously amazing! :D

All I'm left wondering is - has my Secret santa been in my kitchen? The cream and red goes beautifully in my kitchen :lol::dance::dance::dance:

I left it till last before opening this morning - I was soooo excited! Thanks again xxx and thanks to Plum also for organising it as it's been so much fun xxx :D

Back from the parents' festivities and time to open my secret santa....................wow a beautiful scarf exactly like one I've been coveting at work for ages :clap:

Thank you so much......a photo will follow once the battery is charged :oops: ..........actually if Egluntyne can use a phone pic maybe I can.........where's the techy small child to assist me :lol:

Oh Wow :D

My S/S has really made some lovely stuf for me!

A beautiful crotchet hat, in cream, which has been commandeered by DD, (photo taken, post it tomorrow,

and

the pretty est cup and saucer candle, which we've lit and used today, even M in L thought it was lovely, and she's not the easiest to impress!!

So,

thank you, my Secret and talented santa,

and thank you Plum, for the planning, you are a shining Star.

Happy Christmas everyone

Thank you too to my Secret Santaxx. I have some lovely place mats, some cool dishcloths and a beautiful bookmark/placeholder. All crotcheted - the book mark is a beautiful shade of lilac - I LOVE the colour. I know we are not supposed to but I would like to make the connection seeing as you have roused my curiosity. Who are you??

I will try to take some photos tomorrow as today was soo hectic.

Thank you again and thanks to Plum for the organisation. Some people are so talented, my offering seems quite tame in comparison.

Thank you too to my Secret Santaxx. I have some lovely place mats, some cool dishcloths and a beautiful bookmark/placeholder. All crotcheted - the book mark is a beautiful shade of lilac - I LOVE the colour. I know we are not supposed to but I would like to make the connection seeing as you have roused my curiosity. Who are you??

I will try to take some photos tomorrow as today was soo hectic.

Thank you again and thanks to Plum for the organisation. Some people are so talented, my offering seems quite tame in comparison.

:shh: Ms Marlple secret santa is a seret. All the more fun. :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you to my Secret Santa - I've unwrapped a lovely felt chicken which is now hanging on my door, a sweet felt heart and stocking, some yet to be opened jam/chutney/relish and the biggest Christmas cake you have ever seen! Must have cost a fortune to send! It smells delicious, think I might ice it (bought some icing but never got round to making the cake!) and bring it out for a family gathering on New Years day. Promise not to pass it off as my own!

THANKS to my Secret Santa - FAB gifts xx