Plum

2011 Christmas Crafty Swap-Photos page one

Had some of the apple and prune chutney from my Secret Santa parcel today. To be honest I was a little unsure about the prune element but it is lovely. I would love my Secret Santa to pm the recipe to Plum so that she can post it on the forum for others if she wouldn't mind. I would certainly like to make some for when my jar is finished - which wont be long :D

Funny enough, I'd like the recipe off my Santa for the Xmas pudding cake bites. They were gorgeous. Please note I said were...they've erm all gone! :oops::whistle:

Emma.x

Bloomin heck! They must have been good :P If they want to share recipes i wouldnt mind having a go, my christmas cake wasnt that great this year, a tad burnt :oops:

My parcel has just arrived and it is the nicest thing I've ever received, it makes me feel extremely humble and slightly inadequate.

My gift was a fabulously painted storage jar that I will keep forever and fudge that wont last very long at all. Please send Plum the recipe. Hopefully Eldest will know how to put a photo on.

Just received mine and have not opened it as instructed on the envelope!! :D I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited and can't wait to open it on Sunday. Thank you Secret Santa!! :D xx

I still havent heard if my parcel has arrived yet and I posted it well over a week ago, I hope it hasnt gone astray!

nothing here yet, but the posties are working themselves to the bone, so we live in hope!. I know my recipient has got theirs, so that's a good thing. happy Xmas, esp to Plum, who did the horrid organising bit, thank you so much!

I'm also waiting for a case of wine, and a DVD.Be gutted if the wine is late! :lol: