Plum

2011 Christmas Crafty Swap-Photos page one

thank you Santa (and chief Elf Plum :D )

Ive got a box. I think its hand made, its definitely hand painted, and its beautiful :D

Its got 2 hand painted pebbles in it with tiny chickens painted on them :D and a string of seashells made into a bracelet

I am in awe of anyone who can paint, this is beautiful

I will take some photos when I find my camera :D

thank you santa, i love it :D

cathy

x

Thank you Santa, got a lovely hand knitted hat and matching socks. Beautiful colours and look so warm they will be perfect for frosty dog walks to keep my toes toasty and my head hot. Will sort a pic soon.

Wish I could knit.

Thanks elf Plum for organising. Hope everyone had a fab christmas.

Stacey

Thank you Secret Santa, your crochet skills are impressive!

I received these fabulous decorations and scarf:

SecretSantaGifts.jpg

Aren't they wonderful :D I'm extra impressed with Santa, he matches my avatar.

Thank you so much. They were beautifully wrapped too.

And thank you Elf Plum without whom it wouldn't have been possible :clap:

Huge Thank You to my Secret Santa - I got a magnificent Birthday Book with handmade cards for every month! It is truly amazing - will try to post a pic later.

I wonder if Santa knew how disorganised I am...my family and friends are going to be so impressed from now on when I stop forgetting birthdays!

Thanks again to Plum for organising this :clap:

and now to show you my secret santa gift.

DSCF6196.jpg

Isn't it gorgeous :D

This picture shows some of the colours that appear

DSCF6195.jpg

You all keep thanking me but I want to thank you all for participating. It has been a joy organising it and chatting to so many of you. I feel very priviledged and naughty knowing who has made all the gifts 8) I know I shouldn't but I keep looking them up as you post.

I recommend organising a swap and hope someone will arrange another soon.

Looking forward to seeing some more pictures when you put your wine glasses down

xx

Thankyou so much to my Secret Santa :D

I received a beautiful crocheted 'twisty' scarf in a fabulous maroony red colour

It's really snuggly and the colour goes with pretty much everything I wear!

Pictures as soon as I can sort out my camera (the leads are still in my suitcase from my hols)

Thankyou! :D:clap:

Wow what a lovely lot of gifts you have all received. I just wanted to add my HUGE thanks to my Secret Santa. I love, love LOVE my pressies :D In my box were a felted heart keyring, a fabric lavender scented heart, a wool tumble dryer ball with lavender centre and the most amazing felted cat in the same image of our lovely and greatly missed Oliver puss cat (who is my avatar). The box the cat was in was wrapped in paper with pictures of him too. Really, really lovely. Thank you. I will pop up some pics when I have uploaded my pictures (and wrestled with Photobucket)

As promised, here are the lovely things my Secret Santa sent me.......the knitted egg cosies have become a real favourite of my kittens and despite me hiding them in my egg basket which is on the wall in my kitchen, they still keep being "rescued" and taken for tours around the house! :shock::roll::wink:

201112282754.jpg

and a close up of the paper mache bowl.....

201112282755_1.jpg

Thanks again SS, and also big big thanks to Plum for organising this!! :wink:

All your makes have been so wonderful and inspiring I'm going to start copying the pictures onto the first post of this thread to make it easy for you to see them all. So please post pictures those of you who haven't had time yet :D

Give me a prod if I've missed any :anxious:

All your makes have been so wonderful and inspiring I'm going to start copying the pictures onto the first post of this thread to make it easy for you to see them all. So please post pictures those of you who haven't had time yet :D

Give me a prod if I've missed any :anxious:

Plum can you copy an image from my flkr linky thing on my signature? :D