Plum

2011 Christmas Crafty Swap-Photos page one

As promised here are some piccys of my very crafty secret santa gifts :D

100_4634.jpg

and one of him sneaking up on the angels

100_4662.jpg

More pics here http://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr65/bluekarin/Crafty%20Business/

MODS - I have shrunk these in Photobucket, but for some reason they are still mahoosive on here. Can you please resize them for me? Thank you :D EDIT - don't worry, seems all ok now. Thanks Squiffs :D

Edited by Guest

wow, loving these presents :D

Diane, I love your bowl :D I might have to try and make something like that myself :D Do you think its just the same papier mache style that we all did at school as sproglets, newspaper and wallpaper paste...(hoping that Diane's SS will send me a message to how it was made :lol: )

and Karin, your cat is lovely :D

Diane, I love your bowl :D I might have to try and make something like that myself :D Do you think its just the same papier mache style that we all did at school as sproglets, newspaper and wallpaper paste...(hoping that Diane's SS will send me a message to how it was made :lol: )

Yes must admit the bowl is gorgeous :mrgreen: I would love a PM on how and what it was made of *hint**hint* :pray:

I am feeling very naughty :oops: ....am having a concerted effort to upload to photo bucket! But can't even find where the upload button is now :? ....is it cos I'm playing on my new iPad? Do I need to fire up the lappy to make it work? My tech advisor has gone back to school......

I am on the case ........ Just don't hold your breath, I could be some time :shock: