Plum

2011 Christmas Crafty Swap-Photos page one

Mine arrived today! Thank you for the lovely Christmas card and box of handmade cards that came with my present. I haven't made any Christmas cards yet myself, so these will come in handy. Love the one with the chicken on it. 8)

Looking forward to opening my present on Christmas day x

001.jpg

Only took 5 attempts to upload the photo, but got there in the end! :lol:

A huge box has arrived, marked 'fragile'! :D

I am now having severe crafting-inadequacy feelings. I don't know why I went in for this - I am not an expert at anything and I'm really worried my contribution is not going to be enough - or good enough. :?

Don't worry Olly It is only a bit of fun but I know what you mean as I have never done this before. :wink: I am a bit worried. :anxious:

I am now having severe crafting-inadequacy feelings. I don't know why I went in for this - I am not an expert at anything and I'm really worried my contribution is not going to be enough - or good enough. :?

I know the feeling Olly :lol: There are some very talented Omleteers but I am sure out efforts will be enjoyed :pray:

Stop worrying about whether your things are good enough. This happens each time and each gift is treasured because it's made by an omleteer with them in mind. Just enjoy it, someone is stupidly excited because you've sent a gift you've made from here. :D

Wonder what my postie will make of mine when it arrives. Will he think oh yes a craftyhunnypie who likes crafting? Or will he think a craftyhunnypie who is sly & crafty like a fox? :wink:

I am one of those people waiting stupidly for a parcel from Omlet forum! :oops:

Still don't know if my gift got to its recipient. :pray:

My feeling is - if it was made with love & you like it, then the recipient will love it!

Emma.x

As ever I am late.............sorry :(

Packaged & ready to take to the post office tomorrow (which is today really :anxious: )

And yes I have got the same "will they like it" feelings.........same every time :wink:

Nothing arrived yet.............my postie is used to my forum name, was surprised when it changed, but still accepted it happily enough......obviously realises I'm barking :roll:

Sha x