ohcarolina

Help please - listless floppy Bunny :( *Sad Update*

My little flower is 14 weeks and has been fine up to now - she's a nethie dwarf. I cleaned and moved her Rablu yesterday and have been out in the garden most of yesterday and today. The buns were both fine yesterday ( 2 seperate Rablus) but I noticed both were a bit lazy today although Rocky seems fine.

Flower has been quiet today sitting in her plastic tunnel. I cuddled her earlier and she was OK. Just noticed that she'd gone into the Egg bit of her Rablu so shut her in and picked her up and she's all floppy. I've brought her indoors and she's in a cat carrier in the dark quiet lounge. Has anyone any idea what it might be?

Caroline

We have just had the same experience, one bunny off her food last night, quiet this morning and subsequently died. Now I have her boyfriend ie one bunny to look after. They were rescues from the RSPCA last November both being around 6 months old. Any tips on keeping one rabbit happy? Really do not want to get any other animals, have done the rabbit and guinea pig thing!!!! Have brought other bunny inside who looks rather pleased with himself and already eating so I am pleased. His girlfriend who has just died was huge, so he now has all the food to himself!