bluekarin

Our new puppy - update with new photos

:lol: your should see the number of leads that my two have :oops::roll: I favour slip leads as they are more secure with sighthounds which have slim heads, but this one is a current favourite.

police_training_lead_black.jpg

The plaiting means that I can remove a section if I want it shorter and it's handy to loop over my arm or wear across my shoulders if I want a hand free.

Edited to add another thing to be aware of when using a long line; if you are standing still and practising recall then secure the line under your foot... a dog taking off at speed will cause a nasty shoulder wrench, especially with sighthounds which have amazing acceleration :roll:

I'm only small so I've taken one section out and wear it bandolier style sometimes. Cyrus is good on the lead unless he sees a cat/rabbit or a small black dog (he's afraid of the latter) so he's easy enough to control like that. He is very good really considering that he hadn't done much lead walking at all when we got him and he was about 6 or so years old then.

Only just caught up with this, I think she looks gorgeous! I lost my cocker earlier this year but remember dearly the lovely character traits and silly awoo woo woo bark they have.

6 girls to choose from would have caused me a whole heap of problems to pick one :lol:

Neela is a lovely name btw. Enjoy every moment with her. Xxx