Luvachicken Posted August 22, 2012 Author Share Posted August 22, 2012 Thanks everyone. I'm still feeling sad because the dog crate is still in the lounge and I've got so used to checking on her, I just went to see how she is doing Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purplemaniacs Posted August 22, 2012 Share Posted August 22, 2012 I am so sorry. You did everything you could. Chrissie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mollyripkim Posted August 22, 2012 Share Posted August 22, 2012 I am so sorry, poor little Heidi, but you did everything you could. Best wishes and hugs. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mimi5 Posted August 22, 2012 Share Posted August 22, 2012 So sorry you lost Heidi You did everything you could and she was as comfortable as she could be. Sad goodbye, RIP Heidi Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
keyhole kate Posted August 24, 2012 Share Posted August 24, 2012 Awwwww that is very sad so sorry you lost your girlie I dont think you could have done any more for her {{Hugs}} Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...