Angie

What do Men want for Christmas ????

I haven't read through the whole thread, but in answer to the title... what they want and what they get are two very different things; Phil would like Kylie Minogue and lots of booze, in reality he's getting something very different.

Love it, you have hit the nail on the head :-)

I think my hubbbys ideal present would be similar along with peace and quiet and not having to lift a finger around the house (oh he get the last bit) And on the same not I would be rather happy in fact delighted if on Christmas day for my present he arranged a lie in a perfectly tidy house, scrummy breakfast (scrambled eggs from my girles smoked salmon and bagels) and to top it off some FIT (as in sexy) firemen (or men in service uniform army/navy/air force im not fussy) to strip off for me .......................... however as I have my (cube pink) cube coming on the 11th im going to be pretty well content this decemeber (having said that if any omletters would like to point him in the direction of some fluffy cute bantums to add to my cube feel free to message me and I will pass the info to him xxx)

I haven't read through the whole thread, but in answer to the title... what they want and what they get are two very different things; Phil would like Kylie Minogue and lots of booze, in reality he's getting something very different.

As my Mum always says 'You'll have what you are given and be grateful fo it' - harsh but fair!!! :roll:

Apologise to Phil for me, but there's only one Kylie and Father Christmas will be bringing her to me (and lots of booze). I'll post pics. :wink:

Kylie,Liv Tyler or Samantha Janas will do for mine.

Personally I don't get mens obsession with the plastic faced pop-tart,but there you go :roll:

At least Liv,Dita & Kelly are all woman,& don't have the figure of a 14 year old :?

Nice to see you Richard also :D

:lol::lol:

Nice to see you back Richard. I guess he'll have to settle for Kelly Brook or Dita von Teese then... he's not very picky. :wink:

Oops! I've not been on here for a while and was just checking what my last post was and :oops: I see that I didn't see or respond to the kind messages from Cinnamon and DM :oops: . Sorry about that, and belated "thank yous" to you both from me and Kylie :wink::liar: .

Where are the pics then :think: ? You did promise :wink:

Er … yeah. Well, um … er … the thing is it's a 36 exposure film and you know how long it takes to get to the end of one of those. So once I've finished the film, and sent it off to Truprint, I'll see if there are any decent pictures. Also, she does insist on having the photos taken when she's sitting in her favourite chair. So, what happens is I set the self-timer then rush over to the chair to get in the picture, but just before the shutter clicks she presses a button on the arm of the chair and it spins around and knocks me flying. So if I should be so lucky as to have taken a decent picture then I'll stick it on here. :liar:

Where are the pics then :think: ? You did promise :wink:

Er … yeah. Well, um … er … the thing is it's a 36 exposure film and you know how long it takes to get to the end of one of those. So once I've finished the film, and sent it off to Truprint, I'll see if there are any decent pictures. Also, she does insist on having the photos taken when she's sitting in her favourite chair. So, what happens is I set the self-timer then rush over to the chair to get in the picture, but just before the shutter clicks she presses a button on the arm of the chair and it spins around and knocks me flying. So if I should be so lucky as to have taken a decent picture then I'll stick it on here. :liar:

Is it a big red chair perchance? :lol:

Is it a big red chair perchance? :lol:

I'd call it red but some might call it ruby. :wink:

Richard, did you get a large flannel for Christmas too :think: I think you are sharing it with us :wink::lol:8)

Yes I did. Mind you, I've never thrown any of my previous facecloths away so I've got a load of old flannels too. :whistle: