Angie

What do Men want for Christmas ????

Men always want things like chainsaws, routers, brandy / whisky, torches(?)etc. Mine is also obsessed with vintage radios! :roll:

Hows about a decent coat / jacket?

Emma.x

Mine loves vintage radios too :roll:

Men like gadgets, mine wants a phone, he has a shortlist of two, guess who will choose the wrong one. :roll:

He loves the whole giving thing too which makes me feel even more useless, I am a lot more easy going though.

Last year I got my dad some new overalls! He loved them and was impressed that I'd noted his old ones were wearing out!

This year my OH wants slippers and a bobble hat! He'll have to choose the hat though as his head is enormous and I'm never sure if anything will fit unless he's already tried it on :lol:

Hubby wants some different coloured chinos to the ones I bought him for his birthday, as he loves them. So I'll probably get a top to go with them too. He has also said he wants a fairisle onesie, after seeing Union J wearing one last night. That I must get, as will just wet myself to see him in it! :wink: I will probably then get him bottle of Courvoisier.

Emma.x

I've got my Dad a nesting box with a camera to watch the nesting birds. I hope it works ok but to be honest it would be a better present if it didn't. He likes nothing more than making something work properly or maybe even better than intended.

I bought him some solar powered garden lights once and they weren't quite satisfactory, I don't know what he did but they're superb now.

I also always renew his Focus magazine subscription. We get it too and sometimes it's nice to discuss science features we've both read.

Mine is a pain to buy for but Im hoping I may have got him something he may like : A brew your own Ale kit ? I got my Dad who is always a nightmare to buy for A brew your own Pear Cider kit hey lets hope they are both happy bunnies or next year I shall be giving both a slap round the chops :-)

Right folks, I've been researching these onesies. The thing is - as much as I like the tiger / lion looking onesies & know hubby would love them, I don't really want him prancing around the fields in one! People would think it was the Beast Of Bont. :anxious: I know he likes the fairisle / nordic pattern onesies, but why are those so much more expensive. If anyone can point me in the direction of where to buy one that is whacky, but does not resemble a creature - please shout up now! I need to shop online really, as Aber has limited shops & there isn't a Primark for a good way. ( I know they sell lots).

Thanks..

Emma.x

New Look had some onesies in their mens department and they have an online shop. did just look for you and your right the nicer ones are the more expensive :-( but they do have a superman one ?? Im sure I saw more of a range when I was in a shop but im assuming that only the larger stores have the mens department ??

What Do Men Want For Christmas?.......

I checked and can confirm the following;

Tree lights that work first time

At least one cup of coffee prior to present opening

Enough foil to wrap theturkey

A minimum of 15 consecutive minutes peace at some point during the day

Easypeasy, then!!!!!!

this does not answer the question but it is a fun idea. My parents always purchased what they wanted for Christmas . The thing is that they would wrap the present and not tell each other what the other bought for him or her. So Mom would buy what she wanted and make it from my father and then he would be surprised Christmas morning at what he purchased for her. They always had fun attempting to guess what they had purchased for each other.

this does not answer the question but it is a fun idea. My parents always purchased what they wanted for Christmas . The thing is that they would wrap the present and not tell each other what the other bought for him or her. So Mom would buy what she wanted and make it from my father and then he would be surprised Christmas morning at what he purchased for her. They always had fun attempting to guess what they had purchased for each other.

That is just the best ever idea! A surprise AND you get what you want!!