Martin B

Here we go again.

Wow, Martin. Amazing photographs. I'm really impressed with the subjects you took such as the shop, the chap swinging his legs out of the pub window and the little boy and dog peering over the wooden barrier. Those are things you'll probably forget in the future when you look back on what's happened so well done. Very good photos indeed.

Hi Martin! Just catching up with everything, having just got computer sorted after our move. So sorry to hear of the floods, saw it on the news, but seeing your house and town sort of makes it more real, if you know what I mean :? I hope all gets sorted soon, and this boomin rain stops :x although its sunny today :D

why do photos like that make me want to cry?

See eglus are practical they can be move relatively easily if need be :D

Glad you said it first Bron - I'm sat here with tears streaming down my face!

What a frightening situation for everyone - and not forgetting that is only one of many towns and villages that have also been affected.

Well done for capturing the real spirit of the situation Martin. I'm so pleased that you and yours are all OK.

Very good photos Martin - it is amazing how quickly the water goes isn't it!

Alcester is such a pretty town - I went to school just a bit further up the road.

Glad to hear you are all OK - and don't tell Sean that Kate called him the "little boy with the dog" :lol: