Luvachicken

Daisy gets to wear a sock.Very sad update.

Oh luvachicken, I'm so very sorry to hear this. Daisy must have been the most loved cocker spaniel ever as well as the oldest. so good that you had each other but so sad that she's gone. I can only begin to imagine how hard this must be for you but like others I hope the passage of time will ease your hurt a little. I hope that one day soon you will enjoy your happy memories. Love from everyone in sparkyshouse. Axx

We picked up her ashes today, which at the time upset me, but now we are back home.

Daisy is in a lovely tube with a woodland and bluebell picture on.

I have put her on our dresser and placed a paw print picture that was done in front of it, then I hung the little silver heart with her name and birth/death details next to it.

It is nice to have her back albeit in a different way.

I am not going to sprinkle her in this garden as this is not my forever house, but one day I will sprinkle her somewhere nice in a new garden.

Thank you all so much for your kind words, you have all been wonderful xxxx

You have all been so kind xxxx

Some days are easier than others.

I have washed all of Daisy's things but need a nice big plastic box to store them in.

There are so many things I miss and today we went out and I kept thinking we should get back for Daisy but of course we didn't need to.

It will take a while for things to feel 'normal'