Goosey Lucy

Autumn Crafty Swap

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience :D I've jiggled about with the dates suggested by Plum, I hope that's ok with everyone.

This Crafty Swap has a theme of Autumn.

I need names to me by Friday 28th September.

I'll give you your swap names on/by Sunday 30th September.

Addresses will be sent out to you by Monday 28th October.

Swaps need to be sent to arrive no later than Friday 8th November.

Names of those taking part are:

bluekarin

purple hen

Chuckmum6

Couperwife

Craftyhunnypie

Jennifer Jane

Plum

Ms Marple

Goosey Lucy

Egluntyne

Please make sure you get a proof of posting certificate when you send your swap and if you can post photos of the gift you receive, that would be great. I'll happily post photos for people if you're struggling with Photobucket (and who doesn't struggle with Photobucket? :evil::lol: )

Information about Crafty swaps can be found here

Lucy

Edited by Guest

Hi Goosey,

Can you put back the dates a little please? I am on inspection week this week and then it is only 3 weeks to half term when I am away for two weeks. So not enough time for me and with posting being Nov 1st too.

If it's not possible then I will have to opt out.

Sorry to be a nuisance.

Terri

Not supposed to be here now- should be prepping for my meeting with one of them :shock:

No worries bluekarin!

Okay, everyone has received their recipient's name, nearer the swap time I'll contact you all again asking for your address. I haven't got any addresses from previous swaps so please bear with me.

If you find that life is getting in the way of making your gift, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me as the Autumn Swap Fairy will work his/her/their magic.

Happy Crafting!

Lucy x

For a change I actually know what I am making :dance: instead of leaving it until the last minute and then panic making :oops: I have an important component part to buy and then crafting away!

Our half term is in a weeks time too. We have a bonus day off as the kids schools are closed today, or it is to them but not the years 7's, and as a plus the weather is gorgeous!

Hello again everyone, I'm about to send out PMs asking for your addresses, once I have them all I'll send out your posting address.

When you send your swaps please try to remember to get a proof of posting certificate, all swaps need to be sent to be received by FRIDAY 8TH NOVEMBER. That's a week on Friday, folks :wink::D

If anyone is struggling, please let me know so I can ask the Autumn Swap Fairy to work her magic :lol:

About to pack mine in the prettiest way I can think of, To be posted tomorrow. Wanted to keep for me as I loved the colours. But I can make another for me & fiddle & faff again making another one of the bits to go with it. All will become clear soon! Got itchy fingers now to make something else, as it has kept me amused at night with the fire lit & telly on in the background.

Emma.x

Finished mine! Just need to package it up & post it.

As usual, how I imagined it and how it turned out are two entirely different things. Also I had to simplify design as I ran out of time (i.e. didn't start early enough :oops: ). I hope the recipient won't mind too much - I would be happy with it, but I am easily pleased :) good for my swapee!!!