Goosey Lucy

Autumn Crafty Swap

Thank you to my Autumn crafty swapper for my fab pressie :D It's a jute wrapped wreath with paper folded rosettes and flowers and a lovely box with Christmas cards and gift tags in. All absolutely lovely and am so thrilled to have been made them. Was the tape you've used on the cards Washi tape as I have heard of it and seen it used online but not in the flesh? Fab stuff and must get hold of some myself.

283117ff3aedc7a8a6d861fcc3032294_zps0ee96641.jpg

Huge thanks to my swapper, I am thrilled with my gift. It is a notebook with an amazing quilted batik cover in purple shades, accompanied by a lovely card with part of an autumn poem inside. I don't think a photo can possibly do it justice. Goosey Lucy i think i am going to need your help with a photo please.

What fabulous gifts!

I am so pleased with my gift, my very talented swapper has made me a beautiful scarf in lovely Autumnal colours and added an organza brooch. They are both very beautiful and i will be proud to wear them especially as they weather has just turned nippy this week.

Thank you very much. I'll post a photo later.

purple hen, I'll pm you about your photo x

Lucy

Lovely!

Thank you to my Autumn crafty swapper for my fab pressie :D It's a jute wrapped wreath with paper folded rosettes and flowers and a lovely box with Christmas cards and gift tags in. All absolutely lovely and am so thrilled to have been made them. Was the tape you've used on the cards Washi tape as I have heard of it and seen it used online but not in the flesh? Fab stuff and must get hold of some myself.

283117ff3aedc7a8a6d861fcc3032294_zps0ee96641.jpg

Here is a photo of my gifts, the photo really doesn't do the scarf justice. It is the most wonderful mix of oranges and browns and has different stitching at the edges. I am in awe, I can only do stocking stitch.

The brooch is made from organza and it must have been very scary to get it to shape as a night light flame was needed to singe the edges :anxious:

20131109_105327_zps0ebc03e7.jpg