superkitty

Meet Merry :)

Hello all, I'm back after a pretty long absence ...we've been doing exciting things like moving house. Still have my three girls and the two kitties (who are LOVING their new very big garden...not sure the local bunnies are enjoying it quite as much...or me, for that matter, forever picking up bunny ears and parts off the back doormat :D ). We also have a new addition, who has been with us since she was 8 weeks old. She's now 8 months old and 22kg :shock: Merry the labradoodle says hi :D hope the photo link works

9681833596_e6f8c71a2d_n.jpg

Pre haircut by Faith Al-Egaily, on Flickr

Edited by Guest

She has definitely become my buddy, I had no idea how rewarding it'd be teaching her and getting to know her. My first dog at the ripe old age of 40 :D . She's very bright, but can be (ahem) a bit exuberant when meeting new people. If I could just get a handle on that I would be even happier..she's so big, it's not entirely appropriate for her to be pogoing at head height when people come to the door :shock::lol: We'll keep on trucking :D

10097103065_bbcf0a8958_n.jpg

Merry avec fleurs by Faith Al-Egaily, on Flickr