Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

Sunny start but damp outside, then lovely sunshine. Brief lunchtime shower and lovely ever since. Blooming cold wind though. When I was on maternity leave at this time some 25 years ago I got sunburnt in the garden! Not happening today!!!!! :lol:

We had a brief snow shower at lunchtime yesterday too. I did up my coat and put on my hat, but 10 minutes later I was walking into blinding warm sunshine and felt very overdressed. :roll:

Another lovely bright start here today, 4 degrees at the moment.

It has been a funny winter, we trimmed the geraniums in the flower bed in front of our office yesterday, they have survived the winter, admittedly they were partially covered by scaffolding for a couple of months. They are making healthy new growth and we are hopeful that they will give us an early good display. We normally have to replace them each year. They are in a very sunny spot.

Sounds like a nice little early display in a little sunspot. Oooh cuttings!!!!

Same here - was 4 degrees when I took the boy in but on the way home it was 6 and rising. Very nippy in the night. Gorgeous sun and no clouds to be seen - from where I am sitting anyway!

Very frosty this morning and I did feel cold in the night even with extra bits on the bed and shoving up as close to hubby to get warm. And then he got up for work. How selfish! :lol: But it did start to feel warmer before I got up. Very sunny and beautiful out there. 6 degrees last I looked. I hope they are right and it will be getting warmer from now.

We've had a few days of lovely spring sunshine :D

Lovely this morning after a cold start, 15 deg at the moment.

Going to get the mower out and do the first cut of the year 8)

Rain is forecast for the next couple of days so going to make the most of it.