Argh, that doesn't really sound like something I'd take on, even just putting the wee clasps on would be difficult with one hand alone! Sometimes, trying to put a brave face on isn't worth it, you could really hurt yourself (even more, or again, either way). I'd get someone to help you or splash out a bit on having the cube-tech put it together - it's what I did, I'm disabled and though I "look" fine (because looking fine apparently is important!), I know my limitations.

Good luck, either way!

Yes, you can indeed! When I ordered my cube, I added it to my order, was a mere 20 quid, and I figured that was well spent as it would have taken me all day to put the thing together. Not sure if you have had the Cube delivered already? Perhaps you could call them and explain you're Currently Indisposed and would need to add installation to your order?

e (because looking fine apparently is important!)

I look anything but fine at the moment. I do hate these image hypocracies. "Ooops, word censored!"ody is perfect. I've been a size 10 and a size 16 and all the sizes in between. "Ooops, word censored!"ody is special because they're perfect, because "Ooops, word censored!"ody is perfect .

Rant over. I do love my life :lol:

Hi chickabee,

I live in essex and could come if you like, but can't come till weds....working :( Power drill would also be handy....sorry don't have one :( That said you won't be able to slide the roof on and off to access the back one armed :( Pop hole slider and egg port will be fine though :D:D

I had the omlet delivery man put my cube together for me(free too) in the snow :shock: Only took him less than 2 hours :wink: I did keep him topped up with tea :D

Green and purple sounds ACE 8) It's definitely worth checking that all the bits are there (I'm afraid I tend to find with Omlet that there's often something missing - usually small but crucial :anxious::oops: ) The roof runner thingys were missing when I did my Cube ...

Looking forward to piccies!