Well my purple Go Up, three ladies and a run extension arrive tomorrow!! I'm so excited!! :dance::dance: It's three years since I gave up chicken keeping after 5 years of expanding and contracting flocks :oops: My next door neighbour has one of my old eglus and still has 4 chickens which I can see over the fence! I can hear them making chickeny noises and have really missed having chickens. So tomorrow I start again! The GO is perfect for me, small enough for just a few, and now on wheels like the cube so I can move it easily and shouldn't need any help from OH. I have a nice Omlet person putting it together for me tomorrow as I know I wouldn't be able to do run clips anymore with my arthritic fingers. Can't wait to come home from work tomorrow and find it all set up at the bottom of my garden........so excited!! :lol::lol:

Edited by Guest

Thank you Percy 049, I do have lots of purpley blue in the garden :) On a different note, for the last two days (ever since I put some velcro stuff on the rungs of the ladder!!) they have gone to bed at 10pm in their house and using the ladder, and all three of them have layed in the nest box! I feel like proud parent that we actually got there!! :dance::dance:

Think it looks really lovely in your garden! I am about to order the new walk in run (low height) and join it to an eglu and extended run. My girls will then have 8 square metres between 2 of them. Thinking about plants and pots to make it blend in to the garden. Also thinking about some perches in the walk in run for them to play on. Of course they will still get to stroll around the garden too.

Welcome back to the world of chickens.

The GoUp looks great, I am quite tempted but I am resisting temptation at the moment.

Your new girls remind me of my original girls Henny Penny and Ivory. I always say Henny Penny taught me how to look after chickens, she was so friendly.

Enjoy your girls.

Chrissie