Cat tails

Stealing little rats!

Last summer my [then] two learned how to open the sliding door to my greenhouse and help themselves to tomatoes.

You stick your beak into the tiny crack, then push your head through.... :roll:

This year I am making sure I keep the door firmly latched.

I really do not know who ever thought 'bird-brain' should be a term of abuse :lol:

Your girls are beautiful Cat tails. They look so healthy and such a lovely colour. Half of mine like blackberries. The Wyandottes didn't seem to believe they were food at all, but the Pekins had a go. Unfortunately Shelley flicked her beak halfway through eating one and covered her light grey feathers in purple spots! :doh:

Lovely pics of beautiful girls!

I have grape vines as well, but as they never get a chance to mature fully, the chickens get the ones that the blackbirds leave :roll: They love fruit. They do help themselves to the raspberries and currants in the garden too. This morning I found a well pecked plum which had fallen off the tree, yesterday afternoon's freeranging snack :D

My girls are soo picky...I have a plum tree and they will happily eat plums that have fallen on the ground but if I pick one and give it too them they leave it unless I squidge it and break the skin for them!!!

I left a little gem lettuce with them in the run yesterday and when i returned home there wasnt any sign of it..either I have a magician in the flock or theyreally like it and completely mullered it!!...didnt like the brocolli though!! :wall::wall: