Egluntyne

Myths about the flu jab debunked.

We had ours this am and YS 13 was informed his was to be a nasal one :D he was delighted - we are only doing 2,3 ,4 yr olds where I work - obvioulsy our surgery where we are pts is a piloted one as I know some areas doing other ages. Did a nasal flu clinic yesterday - full of whinging toddlers and preschoolers all wailing and having paddies. So pleased I am past that and only having to deal with the moany teen stage. I am too old for little-ies - not sure i want grandchildren now :shock:

Oh Alis girls,grandchildren are a delight.You have all the joy and seeing things again through a child's eyes.Their little happy faces.The warm sticky hugs( not to mention the sticky door handles and windows) and you get to hand them back when you're knackered.then someone else has to do dinner,homework baths etc.Its great.

I too have had my jab. I popped into my local Boots to enquire on my way to work the other day. The pharmacist was very good and after a bit of thought and consulting her colleague about my eggy problem we went ahead and I was fine. In fact I didn't even realise she had done it! She reckoned my egg problem was a stomach based issue and not an allergy (milk makes me sick too). Feeling relieved that it's done. No after effects apart from a slightly sore arm.