Egluntyne

Christmas Swap 2014

Thankyou so much to my secret swapper I feel so spoiled :D

I had some hand beaded bells for the Christmas tree which are so amazing and intricate, the work that must have gone into them is incredible :D I had a handmade card which is sooooo me :D a notepad and finally some handmade CHICKEN earrings. Anyhow the pictures speak better than I do :D Thankyou so very very much :D

414e82bdb998128608e125ec438431e2_zps704bf055.jpg

551e63c1949fa897e0bccaa759fb4e8f_zps4c7f0d23.jpg

Wow some lovely handmade gifts! Lovely wreath, lovely necklace, lovely earrings, lovely decorations..lovely everything. Talented bunch we are!

Thank you to my Santa - I have a gorgeous fused glass Xmas tree coaster & hanging decoration. I love the colours in them, especially the diochroic glass! I can only imagine the work involved in making these! Gorgeous!

Thank you so much! :D

Emma.x

Omletswapprezzietome_zps535e14bf.jpg

Wow, some really lovely gifts!

Thank you to my Santa. I have had a gorgeous necklace and earring set. I wore them yesterday :D and some gorgeous bunting in christmas fabric, I love it and have now reorganised the Christmas decorations to put it up. Will post pics at the weekend once I fire up the laptop again.

I love that wreath too (as well as all the other gifts of course) but how can you tell it is knitted ?

I was hoping it was crocheted so that when I finally master that skill I could make one too.

You mean the blue one Luvachicken? I think it is crocheted too, not knitted. But my knitting skills are non-existing. So who knows...! :lol:

My scarf is crocheted too, but in a stitch I've never seen before! Something I have to investigate further! :wink:

Heres my Christmas swap pressies

I got a funky chicken card with a lovely verse inside and a VERY tantalising parcel! when opened on xmas day it revealed this...

d2ebe709-8f4c-4a85-b8be-9874f0fe8979_zps6edc100e.jpg

which opens up into this...

imagejpg1_zpsb4ca1871.jpg

with pins, a pincushion, a tape measure and some choccie treats.

Thank you very much to my secret santa, I love my gift and my mum is :mrgreen:

Whens the nest swap?

I love that wreath too (as well as all the other gifts of course) but how can you tell it is knitted ?

I was hoping it was crocheted so that when I finally master that skill I could make one too.

You mean the blue one Luvachicken? I think it is crocheted too, not knitted. But my knitting skills are non-existing. So who knows...! :lol:

My scarf is crocheted too, but in a stitch I've never seen before! Something I have to investigate further! :wink:

Oh yes Cat tails, the blue one with the snowman and snowballs and little bit of bunting through the middle.

Well, I have neither skill :( but was hoping it was crocheted as my Mum was adamant it was knitted - now I can tell her she was wrong :lol::lol:

Great gift and I love the fabric. I've not seen a triangle one before and the ring and thread to hold it together is different. We need a tutorial :D

Plum, I think there was how to make one on one of those Kirstie at Christmas programs, although it may have been a while ago.

I think I need to learn some new skills ready for next year.

:oops: I owe my 'elf' an apology! It's obvious to anyone who isn't slightly penguin-obsessed that this is, in fact

imagejpg1_zps0a0f8f36.jpg

... a robin! I still love it, and yes it was obvious once I looked properly and saw the red tummy!

I should have added in the description of mine that it is all (according to my elf) made from upcycled materials, Kirstie would be proud of you!

10392315_874445815921081_2518130719661725269_n.jpg

This is my beautiful bunting - all my visitors have admired it.

th_10891950_874445865921076_1642780358017813515_n.jpg

And my hot water bottle cover, which I love and which matches my bedroom...

Excuse the sizing - I have been wrestling with photobucket for almost an hour, and it just wasn't working for me this morning :evil:

Thank you so much to my talented swapee, I love my gifts :clap:

Ohhh I do love snowflakes :D

I am trying to learn how to make a beaded snowflake - might have mastered it in time for the next swap :whistle:

On a different note, a snowflake crystal landed on me a couple of years ago and it really was beautiful, I mean of course I have seen snow before but never a crystal, just loved it.

Snowflakes look really neat. Love the hottie I could have done with that last few days.

Keep trying Kinsk you can do it. It takes me ages nowadays with photobucket. Anyone have an easier way? It would be so good if we could load pictures direct.