Lavenders_Blue

What a greedy dog!

Tango is an unbelievably greedy dog. Always has been, always will be. However, this weekend she has surpassed even herself in the greediness stakes.

Yesterday she caught and ate an entire male pheasant, including all the inedible bits such as feathers. I have never seen such a round, fat belly in all my life. A couple of hours later she clearly felt rather unwell and asked to go out in the garden where she dug herself a hole, puked in it, then covered it over for safekeeping :vom::lol: At her usual teatime she then came and asked to be fed and looked rather miffed when she didn't get any.

Not content with that, today she found the remains of some miscellaneous animal (no idea what it was, she found it deep in a load of brambles) in the woods - it must have been something fairly large as it took her one hour and six minutes to eat her fill and deign to come back to me. Yes I timed it as I had nothing better to do as I stood there getting cold and listening to crunching sounds :roll: No puking yet thank goodness, but she's sporting another very fat tummy and emitting rather a lot of whiffy bottom smells :vom::vom::vom: On the plus side, she's cheap to keep!