dancing cloud

Positive Omlet vibes again, please! Good news!!

Well done. I have been following your posts. I wouldnt mention anything at all to your current employer until everything is firmly in place. Then tell them. All's fair in love and war. :lol:

Wont they contact your current employer for a reference? Or is that coming from somewhere else?

Interview here for the Plan B post is tomorrow afternoon. They shouldn't make too much of a meal of it :pray: , but you never know.

Had to tell my manager about the Plan A job, as he asked outright whether I'd heard from them and I couldn't really lie :( . Although he was not on the form as my referee, as he was off long-term sick at that time, the person that is on the form would probably tell him they'd been asked for a reference, and I do not want to destroy the trust I have here, especially as Plan B may still be required.

I have told him no one else, including my dad, knows yet :shh:

I whispered to the animals this morning about my interview this afternoon and I'm sure they wished me luck :D . At least, I got a lick off Halle (dog) and a kiss from Cleo (cat) and what I'm certain was positive encouragement from the hens, even if it did sound more like whinge at being woken up so early :lol:

Dad knows about the Plan B post here and the interview today, as we had a chat about the money side of things before I applied. He's taking it as a given that the Plan B job will be mine - even to the point of putting some fizzy wine in the fridge to celebrate with. He thinks I can't see it hidden behind the cheese. At least I hope it's in there for me :think: . Maybe there's something else I should know about :shock::lol: !