Still none the wiser:$ When I go to the hairdresser and they offer magazines I always ask for something with Mary Berry, Davina McCall, Nadia Hussein or a newsreader on the front: I don't know who anyone is anymore! Some people seem famous for being famous!

(Sorry,Grumpy Old Woman mode today, obviously!)

3 hours ago, Patricia W said:

I guess they are running out of ‘celebrities’.   Or am I getting old......

Possibly, but then so am I if that's the case. I think that the definitions of 'celebrity' has also changed, and unless you keep up on the gossip mags and social media, then you're unlikely to be able to identify many. Thing is that we all have more interesting lives, and aren't tied to/impressed by the 'celebrity thing'.

I managed to sit still long enough to watch it - I see that Tess still isn't co-ordinated enough to walk in heels, let alone get downstairs under her own steam.

Some of the 'celeb' contestants looked quite promising (sorry, no idea of their names) Susannah Constantine - could never understand the appeal there - is almost as uncoordinated as Tess, and I don't think she will last long. 

Which one is Katya, Eggers?

Sad to see Anton go, but it was the best decision. Still cudo’s to the woman, I wouldn’t be able to dance any better after any amount of training. No rhythm whatsoever.

I was surprised by Lee being in the dance off. Don’t know the guy, but they danced really well, I thought.

BTW: didn’t we decide last year that we wouldn’t do spoilers? Although I have to say this result wouldn’t be a surprise to anyone...