Grandmashazzie

Eggs......please.

Can anyone offer any advice? We had 5 brown hens about 18 months, 2 older hens and 2 bantams. All stopped laying in the hot weather. They had flubenvet, red mite was discovered and appears to be gone and no eggs. So 5 new ex batts got. Happy days , 5 eggs most days. All re wormed with Marriages pellets with flubenvet. Poultry tonic in water, ACV once a month and no obvious red mite or lice. Now 1 or 2 eggs per day from 14 chickens. The feed is generic layers pellets from Jollyes or equestrian place and can’t find stockist of fancier feed and usually get hefty carriage charges to Ireland. I really don’t know what more to do. There doesn’t seem to be egg eater as checked several times a day and no stained wood shavings in nest  box .Any thoughts much appreciated.

My legbars have given up too! As they are moulting I gave extra meal worms the other day. I did notice an egg the next day. Not sure if it's a coincidence or if the extra protein helped. But our eggs from the leg bars have been a bit on and off of late. The rescues are egg machines.