Alis girls

Christmas ads!

Love em or hate em its that time of year again.

I love the Waitrose one where they have a speeded up version of Jingle bells so they can get to the chocolate mince pies.

I like the Boots one too. 

Elton Johns as much as I like him as a musician I dont get it. 

Anyone got a favourite? 

1 hour ago, Grandmashazzie said:

Wish I could do the clicky link business. The best I have seen is the tear jerking £50 Christmas ad. Big retails take note, you don’t need to spend hundreds of thousands of pounds. If you google it,it will come up.

It is lovely!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7807468/christmas-advert-50-pounds-john-lewis-hire/

btw the whole clicky linky is no fuss anymore. Just copy paste it it will turn clicky on its own!

Mrs Fussy has found one that she does like! The Waitrose one where they all set off down the drive for a bracing, snowy Boxing Day walk only to turn round at the gate and head back inside for something delicious, sweet and squidgy (from Waitrose, of course!) whilst remarking on what a great walk they have had and how they have worked up an appetite! 

On 12/18/2018 at 9:00 AM, soapdragon said:

Mrs Fussy has found one that she does like! The Waitrose one where they all set off down the drive for a bracing, snowy Boxing Day walk only to turn round at the gate and head back inside for something delicious, sweet and squidgy (from Waitrose, of course!) whilst remarking on what a great walk they have had and how they have worked up an appetite! 

I think all of the Waitrose adverts have been quite funny - singing their Christmas carols as fast as possible to get to the mince pies and then the charades one they have sped up too and guess the first word which is guessed correctly - not.

Bit disappointed though that the passion fruit and raspberry pavlova has all sold out ...... yes, I know I could make my own but ................