Neil Jones

Looking for a used Cube near Manchester or in Cheshire please?

Dear Club Omlet Users: 

Does anyone have a 2nd hand Cube for sale within striking distance of SW Manchester or in Cheshire or Lancashire? 

Currently between jobs & retraining as a Plumber following a mid life crisis / nervous breakdown & can’t quite justify the cost of a new one. Best Regards Neil 

C737138F-7D20-48CF-BF4D-A00DCFB8E930.jpeg

3500A123-AE1A-4939-AF21-6CFCD76360D7.jpeg

Thanks Patricia, it might be worth asking, or if they have something that’s a 2nd or ex-display or something? Thanks for the idea & well wishes too! I could always extend the search Nationally & have it couriered to me, as I can’t imagine it’ll fit in a Fiat Panda? X

Hi Neil

You may be in luck I am looking at selling our MK1 cube for £300 it is in good condition but used I have got a full set of new   bolts and  cage fixings for it  , the coop is presently in Chorley Lancs  , but I can bring it down to Cheshire we are in SK9 , let me know if you are still interested  , we will be putting on line next week 

On 5/2/2019 at 7:04 AM, Cat tails said:

Cubes are very durable and many have had them for that period without issue and some here have a third hand Cube. Actually the new Cubes (you buy now) are considered less sturdy.

Gosh Patricia W, I can buy a brand new one for £550, so a 10 year old example at £500 isn’t value for money! Mark I or II doesn’t bother me as I’m planning on housing the thing with in a shed regardless? Money is very tight at the moment & a fair price is fine: This one appears greedy! 

Sorry it does 

Neil 

4 hours ago, Neil Jones said:

Gosh Patricia W, I can buy a brand new one for £550, so a 10 year old example at £500 isn’t value for money! Mark I or II doesn’t bother me as I’m planning on housing the thing with in a shed regardless? Money is very tight at the moment & a fair price is fine: This one appears greedy! 

Sorry it does 

Neil 

The version, including extended run, she is advertising there has a new price of £850. It definitely doesn’t appear greedy to me. But to each there own.

• Like 1

Hi Neil 

I have been trying to send you an email , but for some reason my hotmail account is rejecting your email address , the wonders of IT,,, my email address is jimstone532@hotmail.co.uk may you can have more luck that I have  , We would like to send you pictures but the Eglu is disassembled  , if there is anything you would like to see we would please to take a photo , the cube is over ten years old so of the outstanding quality  that Patrica appreciates  ??

On 5/6/2019 at 6:15 AM, Cat tails said:

The version, including extended run, she is advertising there has a new price of £850. It definitely doesn’t appear greedy to me. But to each there own.

Alas I don’t really want or need the extended run, & so it does make it really rather expensive & it doesn’t fit my needs. If I can get a 2nd hand Cube for around £300, I’d be delighted, as I’m on a HUGELY tight budget.