Alis girls

Barista courses

Someone on here mentioned a while back they had sent their kids on one. My 18 year is struggling to find work on his gap year. Thought this might put him one step ahead of others. I am not a rich lady so not a pricey one if at all poss. Thank you oh wise ones. 

My brother and dad are both really into coffee and have both been on two courses at Quarter Horse Coffee in Birmingham.

If you can't find a course, maybe find a local independent coffee shop and pop in to ask if he could spend a few weekends with them helping out in return for a bit of training. Most barista's they get talking to in coffee shops love talking about coffee so I'm sure they'd be happy to help him out in return for a few days work - it may even lead to a job or recommendation somewhere else :) 

Do you have next door ap operating in your local area? We use it in our village and a 10 mile radius. It is great community ap. people advertise all sorts on it. Recently teens have been posting looking for summer jobs and lots of people are replying asking would they help with heavy stuff, tidy a garage, weed a garden etc.