I have my very large Omlet for my chickens with the 13' run that extends it all. Did not order my handles with the tractor and was trying to figure out how it moves so just ordered those. I am getting ready to purchase the very large standup run and I want to move it as well. I see the handles will work with it but cannot see how the 2 types of tractor wheels will work. Anyone try attaching them somehow? I have a very large area for my new babies. 30 acres and do not want them stationary. I plan on moving the hen house, coop, and standup run weekly. This way the poop does not collect in one spot since they will have grass and dirt and the agriculture land on this farm to do what they do. Always have new bugs to forge. I also have an electric fence only for predators and at this time do not plan on letting them out of the 13' run with the standup attached. I only have 6 Rhode Island Reds and believe this is lots of space for them. If at some point and time I feel comfortable letting them out to roam where I have put the electric fence I will do that. Just depends on how the 2 motion flood lights and WiFi camera work. I am trying to think of every way to keep them protected from the foxes racoons I have seen. No signs of coyotes but then who knows what is out there. 

I’ve got 2x Mk 1 cubes and an Omlet WIR.  I gave up moving the cubes around as it was too much effort.  Same with the WIR, but that was also a security decision.  My  WIR is secured by slabs round the perimeter and permanently sited to prevent any incursion by predators.   The top section has been reinforced by 1/2 weldmesh to stop small birds flying in, and rats climbing in.  

I’m assuming you have the Mk 2 cube?   From my observations, the Mk 2 cube is lighter, but the wheels are not necessarily the strongest.  However, it may be possible to move it around if no run is attached.   I wouldn’t recommend moving the WIR. 

See what others think

Actually I am not using the extensions to the MK2 hen house with the run that comes with it at 6'. I order the 13' and put it together all but the door because the parts are not right and the whole thing is super flimsy with the tractor kit. I was going to returhn the 2 extra runs attachments I bought but the 6' with wheels is 899 and the 13' with wheels is 1098. That would mean 199 refund because shipping not refundable less me returning shipping which quote was 52 dollars. Not going through all of that for 147 dollar refund. We decided to keep the extra runs for spare parts and opted to go with a 6' tall dog fence we got for our cats to go outside along with a 10' x 20'  6-foot with roof we bought from Amazon. I have 1/2" diameter green hardware cloth going to put around hen house and Omlet run because the squares are too big and minks can squeeze through anything the size of a quarter or larger. Just going to use the strong green zip ties I bought. The coop with hen house at 6' seems pretty easy to move around. It will be inside this giant run and since the giant run is made of galvanized metal we can put trailer wheels on it that you use to raise and lower like your boat trailer. We have a 30-acre farm and a tractor so pretty easy to take the hen house with 6' run out and move the giant run with tractor then put the hen house with 6' run back inside. Also have movable electric fence that will go around the giant run and it is solar powered. Learned alot with all this chicken equipment. Need to also find a way to lock the hen house at night between the nesting box and litter area. Thinking about a flexible bike lock. We have racoons and they are smart. Hoping after they get shocked by the electric fence that will deter them from continuing. Also have 2 solar motion flood lights that will attach to the giant run. Will take pictures once this is all done but cannot proceed until I get the replacement doors that are wrong. Having a very hard time getting anyone on the phone or answer my emails.